rugbyunion
Latest News:

London Irish live stream
rex96 (IP Logged)
10 April, 2019 15:04
Curious to know if anyone has ever spoken to the club about live streaming the games? Would be a great way to drum up some interest for the move to Brentford ? Thoughts

Re: London Irish live stream
Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
10 April, 2019 15:24
I hope they're not streamed at Brentford as it would probably be an indication that we are in the Championship.

Prem games are already streamed on bet365 if you don't mind signing up and dealing with the small screen.

Ajax Treesdown (IP Logged)
10 April, 2019 16:55
Think it may be illegal to do so unfortunately.

Lazyboy346 (IP Logged)
10 April, 2019 18:07
Not illegal as Cornish Pirates have streamed most games this season on their Facebook page. Could be a way to get some income via a fan's pass for the season?

MattM (IP Logged)
10 April, 2019 18:48
I don't think Prem clubs can stream their games, they have specific media agreements.
I suspect due to the Champ's contract with Sky you can't charge to stream those games either.

Sponsoring Ollie Hassell-Collins for the 2018/19 season.

Usually found tweeting gibberish (via @MattMerritt)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net