Re: Leinster v Saracens
RodB 11 May, 2019 19:35
Hurrah

Exile_Dave 11 May, 2019 19:51
Great game, shame Sarries won.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2019 19:52 by Exile_Dave.

jimbo800 11 May, 2019 20:01
Sextons poor form continues. Hasnít had a good year. Anonymous today.

LI Bohemian 11 May, 2019 20:25
Thought the best team won today, I must say the Leinster support were getting on my nerves with all the booing of any decision that went against them and of course Billy Vinapola.

Finno 11 May, 2019 21:07
Quote:
LI Bohemian
Thought the best team won today, I must say the Leinster support were getting on my nerves with all the booing of any decision that went against them and of course Billy Vinapola.
Were you there today?

SirBurger 11 May, 2019 21:24
The Billy V try was awesome. What I would do to have a carrying 8 like that again.

LI Bohemian 11 May, 2019 22:27
Quote:
Finno
Quote:
LI Bohemian
Were you there today?

Yes, I really enjoy the European cup finals have been attending them for a while now. Were you?

HMRH 12 May, 2019 09:00
Great game and a good win for Sarries who were best team by some way in the end. Good to see English winners

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net