rugbyunion
Latest News:

Nic Phipps Charges Down Conversion
GHA (IP Logged)
23 May, 2019 06:40

Re: Nic Phipps Charges Down Conversion
TSW22 (IP Logged)
23 May, 2019 10:21
He should be awarded the 2 pts for that!

Lincs-Exile (IP Logged)
23 May, 2019 11:03
The kicker looked a little miffed !!

paddym (IP Logged)
23 May, 2019 18:20
Having watched Waratahs last couple of games personally I think Ben Meehan is ahead of Phipps. I stand to be corrected however.

Florida (IP Logged)
23 May, 2019 18:38
Quote:
paddym
Having watched Waratahs last couple of games personally I think Ben Meehan is ahead of Phipps. I stand to be corrected however.

While I'm not disagreeing with you as I've not seen enough of Phipps, I would say bear in mind the level of competition each is playing at

paddym (IP Logged)
23 May, 2019 20:23
Quote:
Florida
Quote:
paddym

While I'm not disagreeing with you as I've not seen enough of Phipps, I would say bear in mind the level of competition each is playing at

No doubt there but Phipps seems to have picked up the three step pass from somewhere so not what he used to be.

Tom1215 (IP Logged)
23 May, 2019 21:40
Big difference playing against Richmondís defence than coming up against New Zealand, Australian and South African internationals each week.
I like Ben Meehan but I really hope he ups his game even more as itís going to be needed as first time around he definitely didnt bring any premiership ability.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net