rugbyunion
Latest News:

Ticket renewal online
davidg (IP Logged)
11 June, 2019 09:46
Seems like the new online facility to renew season tickets this morning is not up and running yet

Anyone had better luck than me?

30 minutes on phone - grrrrr!!

Re: Ticket renewal online
davidg (IP Logged)
11 June, 2019 09:52
Up and running now but no facility to move seat or to change status eg adult > senior citizen. Have to use phone line instead

davidg (IP Logged)
11 June, 2019 09:59
Cancel the above! Failed to fully explore the new website - it is possible to re locate and to change status via on line site

Apologies all round!

COYI

Brian_N (IP Logged)
11 June, 2019 15:47
Can anyone point me to where the "Friends and Family" section is on the new website? I want to buy a ST for my son and a senior citizen but it seems I need to add them to that section first before I can do so.

Irish 'Stoker (IP Logged)
11 June, 2019 15:56
hi, don't think it is working,- it's on the personal details page of the website BTW. I had to ring up and they added my son for me.

since then I have also tried to add in my existing member F&F and it does not let me complete the process.

Website fail

Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
11 June, 2019 16:29
I renewed at the Madstad. Took minutes and no issues.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

Ecksile (IP Logged)
11 June, 2019 18:06
Quote:
davidg
Up and running now but no facility to move seat or to change status eg adult > senior citizen. Have to use phone line instead

Was at the ticket office today.

Cannot change your season ticket seat until 25th June although I believe you can relocate to East Stand

Brian_N (IP Logged)
11 June, 2019 18:38
Thanks 'Stoker, you're right; the website isn't allowing me to add friends so tomorrow I'll have to revert to the old fashioned phone 'em up method (Sm55)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net