Latest news:

LOOKING FOR 1989 Exiles Shirt
Discussion started by Visiting7 , 12 June, 2019 17:21
LOOKING FOR 1989 Exiles Shirt
Visiting7 12 June, 2019 17:21
Hi everyone

So, my cousin turns 30 this year and is a huge Irish fan, myself I'm a Falcons fan but Irish are certainly my 2nd team through family support (hence the username winking smiley !)

I know that obviously 1989 is pre the professional era so this could be a longshot, but I was wondering if anyone has any idea if it would be at all possible for me to get hold of a 1989 replica home shirt, that being the year my cousin was born and therefore I thought a pretty decent present for him!

I have scoured eBay and also classicrugbyshirts.com but so far no luck (only turned up programs on eBay), so thought I'd see if anyone on here might be able to help!

Cheers in advance and best of luck with the Prem this coming season, hopefully we won't be gone long!!

Re: LOOKING FOR 1989 Exiles Shirt
Master McGrath 14 June, 2019 09:57
Hi i believe i have one PM me i will upload a photo if this helps.

Re: LOOKING FOR 1989 Exiles Shirt
Visiting7 14 June, 2019 13:22
Amazing, will PM you!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net