Paddy Whiskey considering its position
Conorbay (IP Logged)
15 June, 2019 07:26
According to the Irish Times

Irish Times

Re: Paddy Whiskey considering its position
Luton Irish (IP Logged)
15 June, 2019 10:06
So more then likely the next Sponsor to Jump! after the witch hunt by social media!

Clontarf (IP Logged)
15 June, 2019 11:02
As Paddy Whiskey is owned by Irish Distillers, which is or was owned by Pernod Ricard, when last I checked, I can see this leading to a position where my desire for greater sobriety is a achieved sooner than expected as I cancel my sponsorship of more and more drinks brands.

Florida (IP Logged)
15 June, 2019 11:19
Quote:
Clontarf
As Paddy Whiskey is owned by Irish Distillers, which is or was owned by Pernod Ricard, when last I checked, I can see this leading to a position where my desire for greater sobriety is a achieved sooner than expected as I cancel my sponsorship of more and more drinks brands.

Its now owned by Sazerac

HMRH (IP Logged)
15 June, 2019 16:33
Seems that the response in the article
Was based on a single FB post? Surely we can all do the reverse and point out what a nonsense this all is?

Leave it to you as to whether you do but seems an easy thing to do for those that feel strongly enough

HMRH (IP Logged)
15 June, 2019 16:35
Pernod Ricard are being messaged about this and whether they’ll follow Diageo

Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
15 June, 2019 20:02
The post in question from Paddy (not that Paddy) is on the top post here

[www.facebook.com]

I can even just about understand some people feeling so strongly that they need to contact all our sponsors. But the image in question is Paddy's face a bottle of Paddy Whiskey and several texts, none of which he actually sent. If you're going to protest at least do it in an honest manner.

plzd (IP Logged)
15 June, 2019 21:17
Quote:
Margin_Walker
The post in question from Paddy (not that Paddy) is on the top post here
[www.facebook.com]

I can even just about understand some people feeling so strongly that they need to contact all our sponsors. But the image in question is Paddy's face a bottle of Paddy Whiskey and several texts, none of which he actually sent. If you're going to protest at least do it in an honest manner.
companies have loads of clubs in many sports who they can sponsor they will not be swayed by a few messages on fb from us

Pigmy (IP Logged)
19 June, 2019 23:36
Quote:
Clontarf

That's my paint stripping job at the weekend off then!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net