rugbyunion
Latest News:

Greig Tonks
Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
07 July, 2019 13:27
Has hung up his boots and taken a coaching role assisting John Kingston at the Rams in ND1 next season.

In the Rugby Paper today

Re: Greig Tonks
HMRH (IP Logged)
07 July, 2019 20:23
Hope he does well - liked him as a person and felt he was underrated as a player

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
08 July, 2019 00:35
I can't get over New York, I know it should not be all down down to him, but I suppose that is how small minded I can be sometimes.

cjm. (IP Logged)
08 July, 2019 20:53
Quote:
HMRH
Hope he does well - liked him as a person and felt he was underrated as a player

He did have some really good games for us. kicking from hand very good. Just had some howlers from time to time. More than journeyman less than great.

Marbo (IP Logged)
09 July, 2019 20:24
I really liked Tonks felt some fans were unfairly harsh on him sometimes! Very steady player who I had faith in under the high ball. I believe he'll be a good coach but for me a year to early to hang up the boots would have liked him in the squad for one more year at least - mainly for depth at the full back position.

Also a great bloke for giving tips on what merch to buy. Wish him the best for the future.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net