rugbyunion
Latest News:

Not really a new topic
Clontarf (IP Logged)
11 July, 2019 16:26
They (whoever they are) say that there is no such thing as bad publicity.

[www.irishtimes.com]

In all my time actively supporting London Irish I don't thing we've ever had this much publicity in Irish newspapers. I hope it translates into bums on seats and replica jerseys throughout these islands and further afield.

Re: Not really a new topic
waltham (IP Logged)
11 July, 2019 20:59
...and my considered opinion now is thumbs down

niallgard (IP Logged)
12 July, 2019 09:38
Think everyone does agree with the signing to be fair.

Clontarf (IP Logged)
12 July, 2019 10:57
Oh gosh!

I didn't want to re-open that debate.

I know it's the lean season for rugby journos and maybe it's relatively easy to get things into the news.

My point is our press team is managing to do that. I'm sure they were hoping to be able to do colour pieces about Sean O'Brien but in his absence they are pushing Paddy into the limelight.

Once the season starts the focus will be on whether he can deliver on the field.

LondonerDub (IP Logged)
12 July, 2019 12:19
Agreed - for years LI was never mentioned in the Irish Media.

I do hope that someone at Hazelwood is working with Paddy on a proactive piece about how he is sorry for his conduct and how he will support our younger players from making the same mistakes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2019 14:01 by LondonerDub.

Horticbm (IP Logged)
13 July, 2019 09:43
Im of the notion that when you are found not guilty you are not guilty.Jackson's performance will silence the wet weedies who cannot abide by the judicial system.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net