Just doing what he does best

[youtu.be]

Can't wait to see him in the Premiership, he's got the potential to light it up

Re: Freddie
SirBurger 13 July, 2019 10:59
Special talent!

Lincs-Exile 13 July, 2019 11:51
Hopefully this game will get more people behind Freddy rather than being critical all the time, he's a young bloke learning his trade.

Florida 13 July, 2019 12:27
Quote:
Lincs-Exile
Hopefully this game will get more people behind Freddy rather than being critical all the time, he's a young bloke learning his trade.

I think the critics have all dropped off haven't they? Most have admitted to being critical but being won over by his tackle avoiding spins and dazzling speed and footwork

Blarney 13 July, 2019 13:24
Nice catch and run from Tuisue as well...

SixNineOne 13 July, 2019 19:10
I was one of those who was critical of Freddieís performance under the high ball and the apparent frailty of his tackling in the early days but Iím delighted to have been proved wrong. This lad has the potential to light up the Premiership!

Exile_Dave 18 July, 2019 20:24
The 2nd match Fiji v NZ Maori is this Saturday.

Freddy has been named in the Fiji team at 10.

Albert has been named on the bench.

[www.fijirugby.com]

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/07/2019 20:25 by Exile_Dave.

Lazyboy346 18 July, 2019 20:41
Will be good to see him at 10 as he looked good there for the Drua and I'm interested to see how his game goes when he is starting near the gainline rather than coming from deep.

I'd also like to see Albert at 8 for a but as I think he could be an interesting option there. If he can play 4, 6 and 8 to a good standard he could be a very good utility option going forward.

DMGM 19 July, 2019 14:51
Does anyone know the length of their contracts with the club?

SirBurger 19 July, 2019 15:13
Hopefully long term (i.e. beyond 2020) as I imagine they may attract some attention post World Cup.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net