Latest news:

Article needed
Discussion started by Griff , 08 August, 2019 10:52
Article needed
Griff 08 August, 2019 10:52
Chaps,

It's been nearly a month since I posted a story. We're likely to go offline soon and I'm going to need a story to keep us going. Unfortunately I'm really busy at work at the moment.

Could some kind soul write me _something_, I don't really care what it's about - I'd suggest a review of the new signings and what we can expect but as I say it's just the staying online I'm bothered about. I suspect Jon has turned the auto-system off while he irons the kinks of the new format out but at some point that will revert.

So, please write something, anything - it might be worth a PM or an email to me to let me know it's coming (so I can see if we're duplicating effort - although I can always merge similar articles or simply run two PoV).

Thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net