My first new Wembley visit - It's a very impressive stadium, but not great for rugby
- def only about 65-70k there - but that's still a bleedin' lot
- I was up in the Gods, but it was eerily quiet
- Very little singing / chanting ( apart from Quins) as most 80%+ were not regulars
- McFly etc worked quite well I thought
- you hard to work hard to find anything but lager
hour £3.50 a pint - are you sure that doesn't break Trade Descriptions Act?
But having said that , full marks to Sarries for marketing - can only be a good thing to bring in so many families / kids to watch rugby..... and look on bright side ...
after today there's probably 60,000 new Quins fans!
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 31/03/2012 21:13 by woe quin.