Coach Travel Details | Join Quinssa!
Next Coach: Next season
Tickets: Quins

www CAW

Aviva Premiership Passion League
1866Quin (IP Logged)
30 April, 2012 06:17
[www.thetimes.co.uk]

Article in the Times on a survey into the most passionate supporters in the Premiership.

Apparently it's Gloucester. We are mid table and Sarries bottom.

Re: Aviva Premiership Passion League
DOK (IP Logged)
30 April, 2012 10:24
For those who can't get behind Rupe's firewall use
[www.premiershiprugby.com]

Am surprised at the Saracens result. They may not be many but they're dedicated, the Sarries fans. Possibly experience has taught them to be phlegmatic and that throws out the tests!

Heath Quinn (IP Logged)
30 April, 2012 10:33
I guess there is not much to get excited about during the game. It must be more about reflecting on a job well done after the game. Hardly sets the pulse racing....

(I wait with baited breath for my the castigation from Watford.)

poorfour (IP Logged)
30 April, 2012 11:15
It's interesting how much variation there is on the different measures, though. The "leading" clubs typically benefit from one or two very strong measures - Glaws are way out in front on Evaluation, followed not-so-closely by Wasps and us.

Not sure you can really read anything into it, though.

ChiddQuin (IP Logged)
30 April, 2012 12:28
Especially when this is said

"although all the results were modified to take account of the excitement of their game and even how much the spectators drank."

Salon Generali (IP Logged)
30 April, 2012 13:30
Having come 7th, does this mean that Quins supporters don't qualify for the HC next year?

30 April, 2012 14:12
(Sm129)

Adventure before Dementia!

GrubbyQuin (IP Logged)
30 April, 2012 14:25
And look at where Tigers come - I'd always have them as pretty near the top for passion, knowledge, winningness, welcome etc. Two eggheads (and I mean that in a positive way) have wired up a massively representative 15 people at six games...

Sarries needn't worry because something special is happening there anyway.

brfc_quin (IP Logged)
30 April, 2012 14:29
Can the methodology used really claim to produce significant results??!!!

Purley Quin (IP Logged)
30 April, 2012 15:03
Leicester & Northampton seem to have switched places since this morning, I think they had a problem adding up, which may suggest something about the validity of the test.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net