rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Harlequins vs Northampton: Jekyll and Hiding
ComeAllWithin.co.uk (IP Logged)
09 October, 2016 11:22
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Harlequins vs Northampton: Jekyll and Hiding
Bedfordshire Boy (IP Logged)
09 October, 2016 12:08
Great report as usual GP, always makes me smile.

jonf (IP Logged)
09 October, 2016 18:04
Great write up with great pix. Well done!

NicoWilson (IP Logged)
10 October, 2016 06:32
Really enjoyed reading this. Thanks

DazzaS (IP Logged)
10 October, 2016 08:23
Very good write up, made me chuckle.

Mayor West (IP Logged)
10 October, 2016 08:52
Thanks gp, that's answered a few questions about what was happening when all around me were bemused.

rdc (IP Logged)
10 October, 2016 10:27
What a great write up...you are a poet Sir

NickB51 (IP Logged)
10 October, 2016 12:38
Splendid stuff - and the Curse of Gregory P Reviews has been lifted (i.e. we didn't lose)

Not wishing to detract from a great Quins shift but Eddie J was in attendance at this and the Sarries game so clearly this makes some people raise their game a bit. Perhaps we should hire an Eddie look-a-like to turn up to the away games...

gregory p (IP Logged)
10 October, 2016 12:53
Quote:
NickB51
Not wishing to detract from a great Quins shift but Eddie J was in attendance at this and the Sarries game so clearly this makes some people raise their game a bit. Perhaps we should hire an Eddie look-a-like to turn up to the away games...

smiling smiley

LFCRules (IP Logged)
10 October, 2016 12:57
Well lets face it, Eddie can walk from his office in big Twickers to see Quins do the damage winking smiley

In one way I'd like Sinckler to not get in the England team so he plays for us....but in reality I hope he gets there and does a lot of damage like he did on Saturday. Loved his reactions in the last 15 mins of his time on the pitch, time after time post tackles he looked spent, dead on his feet. Then he came back, tackled again, scrummed, and ran it with passion!

Good write up of the game, and that should have been a penalty try at the end, deliberate knock on all day long, was sat right in front of it live.

Harley Quin (IP Logged)
10 October, 2016 14:52
Great report again! Thanks! I thought that the game was a long way from a classic and Saints did not have the incisiveness of Wasps last week for sure. However, any win is a good win and this one eases any nerves I might have been having about our final league position this season. Unbreaten against Sarries and Saints at the Stoop is not the stuff of relegation.

ChiddQuin (IP Logged)
10 October, 2016 15:15
Many thanks for the write up.

ChipsteadQuin (IP Logged)
13 October, 2016 08:42
thanks gregoryp a great match report that I read with smile and a couple of out loud chuckles

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net