rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from GoogleQuins Official SiteDiamond Geezers Website


Coach Travel Details | Join Quinssa!
Next Coach: Next season
Tickets: Quins

www CAW

 

Q&A with JK on May 2nd
19 April, 2017 18:04
Surely only one question needs to be asked......

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
talkshowhost86 (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 18:05
Quote:
Harleys Evil Step Mum
Surely only one question needs to be asked......

What are your views about CAW poster The150?

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
DOK (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 18:10
How many keyboard warriors will turn up this time? smiling smiley

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 19:04
Quote:
talkshowhost86
Quote:
Harleys Evil Step Mum
Surely only one question needs to be asked......

What are your views about CAW poster The150?

That's ridiculous... He'll have changed his ID three or four times by then... winking smiley

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
DazzaS (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 19:05
How can I book myself onto this

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
The150 (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 19:08
Quote:
talkshowhost86
Quote:
Harleys Evil Step Mum
Surely only one question needs to be asked......

What are your views about CAW poster The150?

Why single me out?

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
The150 (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 19:11
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
talkshowhost86
Quote:
Harleys Evil Step Mum
Surely only one question needs to be asked......

What are your views about CAW poster The150?

That's ridiculous... He'll have changed his ID three or four times by then... winking smiley

I didn't choose to change my login - DOK decided I didn't follow the JK must stay CAW party line so he decided to block me.

I repeat - over several years I have made many many points unconnected to JK.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/04/2017 19:22 by The150.

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
gregory p (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 19:17
If it's the DOR now making those decisions then no wonder he's trying to block you.

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
The150 (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 19:22
Quote:
gregory p
If it's the DOR now making those decisions then no wonder he's trying to block you.

DOK not DOR - my bad!

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
Monte (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 19:22
Dazzling on Quins site for members plus guests

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
SiBolton (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 19:25
Should be an interesting evening , Conor's at the end of last season was a bit of an eye opener, mind you a lot of that had to do with him leaving and he could say what he wanted

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 19:30
Quote:
SiBolton
Should be an interesting evening , Conor's at the end of last season was a bit of an eye opener, mind you a lot of that had to do with him leaving and he could say what he wanted

What did he say? I missed that...

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
SiBolton (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 19:37
The small percentages that would have changed outcomes
Some of the questionable decisions that when explained made sense on the pitch
But also though comments about Tom being far more important than many where aware along with playing by the rules etc, nothing ground breaking bug comments I'd never heard from Conor previously

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
talkshowhost86 (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 21:47
Quote:
The150
Quote:
talkshowhost86
Quote:
Harleys Evil Step Mum
Surely only one question needs to be asked......

What are your views about CAW poster The150?

Why single me out?

You are currently the most vocal JK Out advocate on here. Take it as a compliment πŸ™‚

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 22:02
Do you have to book or just turn up?

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
blucherquin (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 22:26
Quote:
RodneyRegis
Do you have to book or just turn up?

It's for members only, and there's an email address in the emails they've sent out to members - you give your details and how many tickets you'd like.

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
Bedfordshire Boy (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 22:50
Odds of 1000 to 1 that nobody will stand up and tell him he must go.

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
NicoWilson (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 09:19
Quote:
Bedfordshire Boy
Odds of 1000 to 1 that nobody will stand up and tell him he must go.

10,000 to 1!

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
Roaming Quin (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 11:02
Have to admit never been to a Quins one but have been to Q and As on many different subjects and I find them a little pointless, a bit of a crowd pleaser. They seldom answer your questions and generally have their own itinerary on what they was to put across. Any hard hitting questions will be dodged or even intercepted by the compare.

I also second the very seldom to you hear the loud mouth behind closed doors ask their question or make their point.

That said I hope those that go have a good and informative evening and will someone please put up the main points for us paupers of no membership.

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
Cookie (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 11:04
Personally I wouldn't shy away from making my point, as I did with Ellis. But you perfectly explain why there's no point putting oneself in the firing line - the question wouldn't get answered and it wouldn't be worth the tutting :-)

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 12:20
I cannot attend, but my question would be:-

"In a market that mixes business and sport and that has to both promote and exercise constant improvement, are the metrics used by management to gauge the effectiveness of coaching and playing routines mutually and frequently reviewed by all stakeholders?"

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
DazzaS (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 12:36
Quote:
Bolly-Quin
I cannot attend, but my question would be:-
"In a market that mixes business and sport and that has to both promote and exercise constant improvement, are the metrics used by management to gauge the effectiveness of coaching and playing routines mutually and frequently reviewed by all stakeholders?"

I dont understand a word of this!!!!!! (Sm55) (Sm55) (Sm55) (Sm55) (Sm55)

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
Bucksquin (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 14:24
Ellis would understand it — he'd probably say you've oversimplified it ...

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
Jammy Git (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 14:32
Quote:
DazzaS
Quote:
Bolly-Quin
I cannot attend, but my question would be:-
"In a market that mixes business and sport and that has to both promote and exercise constant improvement, are the metrics used by management to gauge the effectiveness of coaching and playing routines mutually and frequently reviewed by all stakeholders?"

I dont understand a word of this!!!!!! (Sm55) (Sm55) (Sm55) (Sm55) (Sm55)

"How do you, internally, define what effective coaching and playing looks like, and do you then compare the results with your expectations on a regular basis"



O Fortuna, velut luna statu variabilis,
semper crescis aut decrescis

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
20 April, 2017 14:50
I see no merit in me standing up and saying 'The results are rubbish, will you please leave?'......that's just rude, and in public embarrassing for him (not for me, happy to do it).....that's why we have a message board surely? But yes, won't attend...usual spin and diversion!

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
DazzaS (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 15:39
Quote:
Jammy Git
Quote:
DazzaS
Quote:
Bolly-Quin
I cannot attend, but my question would be:-
"In a market that mixes business and sport and that has to both promote and exercise constant improvement, are the metrics used by management to gauge the effectiveness of coaching and playing routines mutually and frequently reviewed by all stakeholders?"

I dont understand a word of this!!!!!! (Sm55) (Sm55) (Sm55) (Sm55) (Sm55)

"How do you, internally, define what effective coaching and playing looks like, and do you then compare the results with your expectations on a regular basis"

Can you dumb it down a bit more please?

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 16:29
Quote:
DazzaS
Quote:
Jammy Git
Quote:
DazzaS
Quote:
Bolly-Quin
I cannot attend, but my question would be:-
"In a market that mixes business and sport and that has to both promote and exercise constant improvement, are the metrics used by management to gauge the effectiveness of coaching and playing routines mutually and frequently reviewed by all stakeholders?"

I dont understand a word of this!!!!!! (Sm55) (Sm55) (Sm55) (Sm55) (Sm55)

"How do you, internally, define what effective coaching and playing looks like, and do you then compare the results with your expectations on a regular basis"

Can you dumb it down a bit more please?

How d'ya know if your ne gud? (Sm72)

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
Jammy Git (IP Logged)
20 April, 2017 16:31
Quote:
DazzaS
Quote:
Jammy Git
Quote:
DazzaS
Quote:
Bolly-Quin
I cannot attend, but my question would be:-
"In a market that mixes business and sport and that has to both promote and exercise constant improvement, are the metrics used by management to gauge the effectiveness of coaching and playing routines mutually and frequently reviewed by all stakeholders?"

I dont understand a word of this!!!!!! (Sm55) (Sm55) (Sm55) (Sm55) (Sm55)

"How do you, internally, define what effective coaching and playing looks like, and do you then compare the results with your expectations on a regular basis"

Can you dumb it down a bit more please?

smiling smiley

"Do you set standards down in writing and if so are we regularly checking to see if we're meeting them?"



O Fortuna, velut luna statu variabilis,
semper crescis aut decrescis

 
Re: Q&A with JK on May 2nd
DazzaS (IP Logged)
21 April, 2017 07:48
Ah that's better I now actually understand it. Thanks Jammy and Bolly.


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net
 

Harlequins Poll

Is a poll here a stupid idea?

See results > Submit >>

Who is online?

Total users online:  

Most users online:  

Users on this site:  

Where are they?