rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Buchanan and Collier called up for England vs Barbarians
Adi Nako (IP Logged)
07 May, 2017 17:24
...along with Marchant, Yarde and the more regular (non-lion) England internationals.

[www.englandrugby.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2017 17:25 by Adi Nako.

Re: Buchanan and Collier called up for England vs Barbarians
Adi Nako (IP Logged)
07 May, 2017 17:25
Twenty players will assemble at the Lensbury Hotel in Teddington on Tuesday 9 May until Thursday 11 May for an England training camp focusing on strength and conditioning.

England face the Barbarians on 28 May before playing two Tests against Argentina in June.

Head coach Jones included 15 uncapped players in his 31-man squad for the Argentina tour with several attending next week's S&C camp at the Lensbury Hotel.

Forwards (9)

Rob Buchanan (Harlequins), Will Collier (Harlequins), Ben Curry (Sale Sharks), Tom Curry (Sale Sharks), Tom Ellis (Bath Rugby), Charlie Ewels (Bath Rugby), Ross Harrison (Sale Sharks), Chris Robshaw (Harlequins), Will Spencer (Worcester Warriors).

Backs (11)

Mike Brown (Harlequins), Danny Care (Harlequins), George Ford (Bath Rugby), Mike Haley (Sale Sharks), Perry Humphreys (Worcester Warriors), Sam James (Sale Sharks), Joe Marchant (Harlequins), Ryan Mills (Worcester Warriors), Denny Solomona (Sale Sharks), Jason Woodward (Bristol Rugby), Marland Yarde (Harlequins).

Adi Nako (IP Logged)
08 May, 2017 15:19
Jackson and Visser touring with Scotland this summer too.

Adi Nako (IP Logged)
09 May, 2017 12:55
Roberts is the Welsh captain for their tour.

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
22 May, 2017 14:47
With Haskell being called up by the Lions, and Solomona likely to miss Argentina due to injury, who do we think we be called as replacements??

Backrow I would say Mercer and Chis jr would be in with a shout but I wonder if Jones may want someone with more experience?? I would go Beaumont, good player and with only 3 Locks in the squad for Argentina (one of whom has only played one first team game) he could provide cover there also.

Wing I would go Wade but I think Jones prefers his wingers a bit bigger/powerful (Yarde, May, Watson, Earle, Solomona,Nowell, Cokanasinga). I know Daily is not huge but he is a bit of an exception in that I think Jones wants him in the side no matter what, but cant leave out JJ right now).

Options could be -
Yarde
Roko
Woodburn
Ellery

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net