rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Re: Allegedly next seasons home shirt
PQ2 (IP Logged)
19 July, 2017 07:51
Well. That's the way to krill a conversation.

Mayor West (IP Logged)
19 July, 2017 08:44
More puns will be most Whelkome.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
19 July, 2017 10:11
Ok.

I have never been one to shrimp from a challenge you little scampi.

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
19 July, 2017 18:24
(cool smileyulot are so shellfish...

blucherquin (IP Logged)
19 July, 2017 21:32
Oi, stir it up if you want but I still remember when JK had that part time role at the wild bird centre looking after the usually tall adolescent water foul - he really showed his caring side with those long goose teens.

Mayor West (IP Logged)
20 July, 2017 06:49
He has a ruthless streak though because when we played India at rugby and won 128 nil he had no sympathy for those crushed Asians.

Dark Pies (IP Logged)
20 July, 2017 12:35
Club just posted this on Instagram...doesn't look like either of the 'leaked' kits

[www.instagram.com]

Finknottle (IP Logged)
20 July, 2017 13:16
Quote:
Dark Pies
Club just posted this on Instagram...doesn't look like either of the 'leaked' kits
[www.instagram.com]

We are getting 3 kits this season. The 3rd kit shorts (to be used in Europe and the Big Game) are on sale on the quins site...

[shop.quins.co.uk]

DazzaS (IP Logged)
20 July, 2017 14:17
looks like the instagram pic is the third kit

Dark Pies (IP Logged)
21 July, 2017 09:20
Well they're here and it's as we feared...

[www.instagram.com]

Don't mind the charity kit (similar to last couple of years BG shirts) but home looks all kinds of wrong with the matching shorts (and will look@#$%&on supporters) and the away kit is trying too hard to be bonkers without anything obviously 'quins' about it.

Gonna stick with the 150th shirt this year!

Safri-quin (IP Logged)
21 July, 2017 09:23
Awful awful awful...

DazzaS (IP Logged)
21 July, 2017 09:30
So the kit seen at lilywhites was spot on! I like the charity shirt the most, then I like the home shirt but would be better if the quarters was higher up. The one I like the least is the away shirt but I will only buy the charity shirt this year.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/07/2017 10:02 by DazzaS.

Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
21 July, 2017 09:38
Of the three, it's actually the home shirt I like the least. The Charity shirt is not bad, to be honest. I think it's better than the Flower shirt we had for BG4: Link. The Away shirt would be okay, but I'm not a fan of the rectangular front shape, with the pattern not all the way round (if you look on the video it appears that the away & charity shirts only have their patterns on the front).

The home kit, though, looks like they're wearing pyjamas! They've even gone to having the two socks different colours. And as others have said, the lopsided quarters will look wrong for supporters.

joebe99 (IP Logged)
21 July, 2017 09:49
The middle of the Quarters lands on one's tummy, not flattering for those with a larger girth.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/07/2017 09:49 by joebe99.

NicoWilson (IP Logged)
21 July, 2017 10:24
The home kit includes socks that continue the "all in one" quartered theme - grey for the left leg, and brown for the right leg.

akb1 (IP Logged)
21 July, 2017 10:34
Quote:
joebe99
The middle of the Quarters lands on one's tummy, not flattering for those with a larger girth.

Maybe that is why they only have them up to size XL in the online shop.(Sm100)

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
21 July, 2017 20:57
Quinsie...

Roaming Quin (IP Logged)
25 July, 2017 07:09
Think the shorts and socks of the home kit ruin it. The charity shirt is ok. But i really like the away kit.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net