Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from GoogleQuins Official SiteDiamond Geezers Website

Coach Travel Details | Join Quinssa!
Next Coach: Next season
Tickets: Quins

www CAW

LDH Tickets
Scaramouche (IP Logged)
19 July, 2017 11:45
My first time being i/c obtaining tickets...(Sm112)

Will never use Ticketmaster after a couple of really bad experiences and they only seem to have really expensive seats available anyway....

Registered on England Rugby site but none available except London Irish ones...

Quins site has nothing available for Away matches....

WTF!! I'm trying to spend money and nobody wants to take it off me ffs!

Scaramouche, Scaramouche will you do the fandango...

Re: LDH Tickets
The Blindside (IP Logged)
19 July, 2017 13:45
Ticketmaster is one of the official sellers of these tickets you can either have them delivered, pick them up or print them, what other options do you want., i wouldn't call £25 really expensive for the cheapest adult seat and £16 for a child.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
19 July, 2017 22:43
Quote:
deadlyfrom5yardsout
My first time being i/c obtaining tickets...(Sm112)
Will never use Ticketmaster after a couple of really bad experiences and they only seem to have really expensive seats available anyway....

Registered on England Rugby site but none available except London Irish ones...

Quins site has nothing available for Away matches....

WTF!! I'm trying to spend money and nobody wants to take it off me ffs!

10 seconds after arriving on ticketmaster, plenty of £27 tickets available.

Plus Quins put out a 25% discount for tickets for members and non members.

Even without the discount most expensive ticket is at £60 plus booking fee for two rugby matches at HQ, which seems pretty reasonable to me. It's £60 for one game in the best seats at the Stoop.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
21 July, 2017 12:29
Well obviously I was only seeing the most expensive seats!!!

Really must find a replacement IT Butler.

Thanks knee-weigh!

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
21 July, 2017 12:47
Unable to select actual seats it seems. You can pick a row but we need a couple of aisle seats for one elderly and one infirm spectators.....

Ring the Club!

blucherquin (IP Logged)
21 July, 2017 13:36
Quote:
deadlyfrom5yardsout
Unable to select actual seats it seems. You can pick a row but we need a couple of aisle seats for one elderly and one infirm spectators.....
Ring the Club!

Your staff need more lessons, use the seat map search and you can select any seat you want. It doesn't work on some browsers including Chrome.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
21 July, 2017 16:44
FFS! I'm using Chrome.....will try IE now thanks

SelbyQuin (IP Logged)
31 July, 2017 14:53
With our kick off being the latter of the two I am torn about travel and was hoping for others input please. My original plan was to get the 21.00 train back North from Kings Cross but am worried I will be cutting it fine with getting out of HQ at the end of the game and then the joys of Twickers train station. Not sure if I will be better placed staying over

raedarius (IP Logged)
31 July, 2017 16:47
If they are running the courtesy bus to Hounslow East, get that and you'll be fine, with a direct Piccadilly Line journey to Kings Cross.

Assuming the tube's not got engineering works...

SelbyQuin (IP Logged)
31 July, 2017 17:28
Thank you

Fanski (IP Logged)
01 August, 2017 11:16
"Your staff need more lessons, use the seat map search and you can select any seat you want. It doesn't work on some browsers including Chrome."

I am not having a dig at you personally but this is why I get so p d off

How on earth am I am meant to know that, as someone who has f all interest in Technology

I did not see anything on TM that said it does not work with Chrome or any other browsers

I do not use twitter - e mail on my phone - FB or any social media rubbish that is how interested I am in IT. Thankfully I have a phone and my close friends and I call to arrange to meet up and keep in touch

I was on for 45 mins then asked 2 of the girls at work who are young and IT savvy to do it for me with no better success than I had

We could get to the row but not select a ticket

Lost interest - I do not enjoy the double header anyway so decided not to bother have better things to do with my time than waste it on Ticket robber

COYQ

akb1 (IP Logged)
01 August, 2017 13:33
works on chrome and IE for me.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
01 August, 2017 13:37
Quote:
Fanski
"Your staff need more lessons, use the seat map search and you can select any seat you want. It doesn't work on some browsers including Chrome."
I am not having a dig at you personally but this is why I get so p d off

How on earth am I am meant to know that, as someone who has f all interest in Technology

I did not see anything on TM that said it does not work with Chrome or any other browsers

I do not use twitter - e mail on my phone - FB or any social media rubbish that is how interested I am in IT. Thankfully I have a phone and my close friends and I call to arrange to meet up and keep in touch

I was on for 45 mins then asked 2 of the girls at work who are young and IT savvy to do it for me with no better success than I had

We could get to the row but not select a ticket

Lost interest - I do not enjoy the double header anyway so decided not to bother have better things to do with my time than waste it on Ticket robber

COYQ

Yeah it doesn't say anywhere - or at least no where obvious - I just know there's normally a seat map and guessed that maybe it was a browser issue.

I agree completely with the broader point - there's nothing to help anyone who doesn't use tech a lot on most of these sites.

The England Xv ticket-buying farce this am for Autumn another example of profit over a sensible system - hundreds of tickets bought by touts via ticket master on resale already while real fans were trying to log onto the site.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
01 August, 2017 16:46
I want sensibly priced tickets in the West Stand but they are STILL saying nothing available other than either very expensive tickets or cheapo lower level corner flag ones.....or lower level behind the posts.

Not going East Stand as several of us got sunburn/stroke one year as alcohol seems to affect your ability to slip, slap, slop.....

SpanishQuin (IP Logged)
11 August, 2017 18:10
Please, where is the 25% discount that Quins are displaying for members and not members??

Finally I will be able to go with a friend to LDH and this discount sounds nice for 2 tickets.

DOK (IP Logged)
11 August, 2017 20:56
The 25% off finishes before Friday 11th August.

Quote:
Premiership Rugby
Hurry, our 25% early bird discount ends soon!

Buy your ticket before Friday 11 August for the chance to see London Irish v Harlequins and Northampton Saints play European Champions Saracens at a discounted rate.

Discount is only available on selected seats.

And if you try and go on the ticketmaster website you get the message
"Oh-no! These tickets went fast and we're unable to find more right now."

Do they mean it finished on Thursday 23:59:59?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2017 20:57 by DOK.

akb1 (IP Logged)
11 August, 2017 21:01
There is a 25% discount code sent out by Quins. It was originally sent on an email in early July Team Talk 30. It was also in the email sent yesterday to members.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Stoop. Don’t forget that the official start of the season kicks off at the London Double Header where Members can receive 25% discount on all tickets by clicking here and quoting code QNS17MEM.

[www.ticketmaster.co.uk]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2017 21:07 by akb1.

DOK (IP Logged)
11 August, 2017 21:15
My problem was I was using the chrome browser. Ticketmaster don't seem to play nicely with that. With good old iexplore I managed to secure the tickets I wanted no problem.

Mayor West (IP Logged)
12 August, 2017 10:05
I feel like I've been mugged after a frustrating hour and a half trying to buy a ticket from Ticketmaster. I used the link from the Quins email. I don't know what browser I use which shows how much I know about tech. Anyway I tried to select a seat near friends without success. I kept getting timed out whilst trying to find the magic link for seat selection but gave up. Used the select another seat which required me to confirm I was not a robot every time. Found one nearish to friends so started the process of purchase but by the time I had filled in my life history to open an account I don't want and agree to accept junk emails against my will , I had neglected to give them my phone number. Had to go back and provide my phone number, which I didn't want to but had to to proceed, was just about to press final button..........timed out! Again! I was learning by then and getting quicker but ended up buying a ticket that was not where I wanted for far more than I wanted to pay out of frustration but I will be there. Will be watching on telly next time unless somebody gets me a ticket.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
12 August, 2017 11:46
I HATE Ticketmaster!

Scaramouche, Scaramouche will you do the fandango...

TeddingtonQuin (IP Logged)
15 August, 2017 19:48
Offer announced today for ERC members - 25% off £25 & £40 tickets

West Stand, Block FD, Row S
@JT075 #COYQ

talkshowhost86 (IP Logged)
15 August, 2017 20:48
Still tickets available using the Quins 25% off code when I looked today. Wasn't going to go but ultimately it seemed rude not to.

Bedfordshire Boy (IP Logged)
15 August, 2017 21:55
Has there been any attempt at establishing a Quins area(s), where is everybody sitting? Always say I will not go but already beginning to waver.

Mayor West (IP Logged)
15 August, 2017 22:32
I suppose the bleeding obvious would have been to buy tickets from London Irish directly.
Doh!

The Quin Meister (IP Logged)
16 August, 2017 18:20
Quote:
Bedfordshire Boy
Has there been any attempt at establishing a Quins area(s), where is everybody sitting? Always say I will not go but already beginning to waver.

I bought 2 tickets yesterday with the 25% Quins members discount and in an area that seems to be allocated for Quins fans (end of West Stand). The key is to access the Ticketmaster site via the link provided by Quins in their email to members. If you look further up this thread akb1 has helpfully provided the link.

Like you, I am not a fan of the LDH, but come the beginning of the season I relent. We can't not support the lads on their first game of the season!

COYQ!!

blucherquin (IP Logged)
17 August, 2017 05:54
I assume the continual offers are because they've only sold just over 35k tickets according to the latest press release (they were obviously more positive about it)

akb1 (IP Logged)
17 August, 2017 08:07
Bought 2 tickets in M11.

Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
17 August, 2017 10:31
Quote:
blucherquin
I assume the continual offers are because they've only sold just over 35k tickets according to the latest press release (they were obviously more positive about it)

I saw that & thought the same. They've got to be concerned that just over 2 weeks out from the "Big Opening" of the season, the flagship event is looking at one of its worst attendances. Last year there were (allegedly) 47k in attendance. It certainly didn't feel like that, and the middle level was less than half full. I've said it before & I'll say it again: The thing has become stale. They need to either shake it up, or consider scrapping it. It doesn't help that three of the teams are the same pretty much every year.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
17 August, 2017 10:41
Yeah it's pretty poor that they've only sold so few with two weeks to go. I agree entirely that it's dead on its bottom.

Rugby fans can't stand it (see this board) and it's not drawing anyone else.

I grudgingly end up going because I live across the road.

Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
17 August, 2017 10:53
Last year was the first time I went, and that was because it was in the Membership. Before that, the last time we were a home side, I wasn't a member. The atmosphere (such as there was of it) was very poor. I've seen better attendances for the 7's even at 10am on a Sunday.

I say shake it up. Move it around. Next year hold it in the Midlands somewhere (I'm sure there's enough football grounds with a large capacity that could be hired. Have Leicester vs Wasps, Northampton vs Sale/Newcastle. The following year, go down to the West Country, and have Exeter vs Bath & Gloucester vs Worcester, Then back round to London again, & so on & so on. That way other clubs can have their turn at being part of the big opening day, fans get to see different match-ups at the start of the season. The ways things are, It's basically worth sticking a tenner on us being London Irish's opponents at *next* seasons LDH, as we won't be a home team, and Sarries always want us as their opponent at their big Stadium game in April.

DOK (IP Logged)
17 August, 2017 11:06
It's also a pain cos I'd far rather our away match against Irish was at their ground. I can't make distant away matches, and with Wasps gone, Irish at Twickenham and Sarries at London Museum or wherever, there's not a lot of opportunities to see away grounds and support the team.

akb1 (IP Logged)
17 August, 2017 11:40
I don't like it but go because it's local but would prefer were played Irish in Reading. All my family and friends have decided not to go this year because they don't like it especially as we are 2nd game up when the beer and lack of interest of some attendees take control.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
17 August, 2017 11:48
Quote:
DOK
It's also a pain cos I'd far rather our away match against Irish was at their ground. I can't make distant away matches, and with Wasps gone, Irish at Twickenham and Sarries at London Museum or wherever, there's not a lot of opportunities to see away grounds and support the team.

I hadn't even though that far ahead -- now I'm even more annoyed. Likewise I rarely go to away games but popping down to Reading was great fun and v easy.

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
17 August, 2017 12:54
Quote:
akb1
...especially as we are 2nd game up when the beer and lack of interest of some attendees take control.

This...thumbs down

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

Harlequins Poll

Is a poll here a stupid idea?

See results > Submit >>