rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

O/T Italy v England Advice
T-Bone (IP Logged)
04 August, 2017 12:18
I'm thinking of going to Italy in Feb for the 6 nations. Does anyone have any advice on best way to do it? Hoping I've not left it too late

Re: O/T Italy v England Advice
Cookie (IP Logged)
04 August, 2017 12:51
Which part are you wondering about?

Flying to Rome is the way to go. Don't know what flight costs are like now.

Tickets should be easy enough through your local club or direct.

T-Bone (IP Logged)
04 August, 2017 13:14
Thanks. Should I avoid packages?

Brown Bottle (IP Logged)
04 August, 2017 13:06
Quote:
T-Bone
Thanks. Should I avoid packages?

Only if they're unattended.

BB

T-Bone (IP Logged)
04 August, 2017 15:50
very good

ChipsteadQuin (IP Logged)
04 August, 2017 16:31
Avoid packages , Tickets readily available on FIR site , flights to Rome could be getting expensive now , but accommodation is easy to find and cheap .. alternative is fly to Florence and get a train , only a couple of hours , decent bottle of Amarone makes it a pass quickly .

Camquin (IP Logged)
05 August, 2017 17:42
Flights to Rome are getting expensive.

Google Flights points out there are still really cheap flights to Pescara on the Adriatic, which is a two hour coach ride from Rome about 15 return. Though I may not want a two hour coach ride after a days celebrating.

You could consider the train all the way. However, you can only book three months in advance. By which time all the flights will have gone.

The sleeper from Paris to Milan is apparently cheap and cheerful.
[www.seat61.com]

You can just do Rome to London in a day, leaving at 8:00am and getting to St Pancras at 23:20. There are more options if you head to Milan or Turin on Sunday night and get an early TGV from there.

The on board bar means plenty of time for Amarone or similar.

T-Bone (IP Logged)
06 August, 2017 16:09
Thanks all

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net