rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Match Reports 2017/2018 Season
DOK (IP Logged)
23 August, 2017 10:55
The traditional plea for reporters to cover Harlequins premiership matches, home and away. You're more than welcome to volunteer for European or Anglo-Welsh games too

Home Team        Away Team         Reporter
Exeter           Harlequins           Cookie
Bath             Harlequins           Bedfordshire Boy
Harlequins       Saracens             Gregory P 

Harlequins       Ulster
Ulster           Harlequins           Cookie

Newcastle        Harlequins
Harlequins       Northampton (BG10)

So step forward old stalwarts and keen new blood and put yourself down for a game.
It is really appreciated both by myself (as the front page keeps the message board open) and all your fellow fans who like a fans eye view of a game!

You can just cut/paste the text into a private message to me, or just email admin@comeallwithin.co.uk . Send it as plain text or a word document preferably, HTML is also fine but the sportnetwork editor can strip off some formatting so don't go overboard!

As for delivery date - somewhere between ASAP to the next match! Seriously, start of the next week would be nice.

And if anyone has a good photo or photos to accompany the story then just let me know. I'd rather use a fan's photos than the EMPICS ones. You don't have to be writing the story, just send the pic!

Edited 12 time(s). Last edit at 16/11/2017 13:50 by DOK.

Re: Match Reports 2017/2018 Season
DOK (IP Logged)
15 November, 2017 16:02
We had two excellent reports from newcomers Cookie and MrOther.
(round of applause!)

I've put the fixtures up to the end of the year. Please step forward if you fancy doing a write up and let me know either here, by email or personal message.

DOK (IP Logged)
15 November, 2017 21:14
Surely someone is going to Exeter at the weekend? smiling smiley

Cookie (IP Logged)
16 November, 2017 09:19
I am.

I can step in as an emergency if needed, but I'm on a boozy staying in Topsham Sunday night trip with 3 seasoned drinkers, so I'm not sure my report would make much sense!

DOK (IP Logged)
16 November, 2017 10:17
Well, I am never hopeful of our chances over Exeter. They seem to have the Evil Eye over us. So yes, why not try and churn out what you remember? Thanks! If it's anything like your last report it'll be excellent!

Cookie (IP Logged)
16 November, 2017 10:24
Oh, I don't know. I saw us win there (13/14) and miss a late penalty to miss out on another win (15/16). Travelling more in hope than expectation, though.

DOK (IP Logged)
16 November, 2017 11:50
OK - Bedfordshire Boy volunteered for Bath.

Now I just need a volunteer for when the storm-troopers of the Evil Empire arrive! (better known as the Saracens match).

gregory p (IP Logged)
16 November, 2017 13:26
Yoda say....... young Gregory P jedi reporter, he match report much like to do against the Empire.

DOK (IP Logged)
16 November, 2017 13:48
Grateful I am, young Jedi!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net