rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

So what exactly DO you want?
DOK (IP Logged)
24 August, 2017 12:59
I’m looking at updating some of the old and dusty parts of this site.

Basically if you look at the front page, it’s all the stuff down the left hand side with the red block headers. If you click on a header (such as “Match Reports”) you’ll see you get ALL the match reports this season, not just the latest shown there. To date I’ve changed everything down to “Articles”

So what would you like to see? I don’t want to duplicate what’s on the official site, though if you want links I’m happy to provide them, but what is it the offy doesn’t provide that we/you want to see?

My rough skeleton I drew up said

Match Previews
Match Reports
A League Reports ?
Match Photos         ?
News
	articles
	Links
Players
	injured
	where are they now
	Articles/Interviews
Stoop
             Where’s that map the club had?
	Directions – Link to Offy but with added info 
	Guide – Supporters view – bars, burgers, stands, etc…
	Local pub guide/links/?
             Tickets/seating plan
Supporters
	Coaches/QUINSSA
            Laws of rugby
	Refs Signals
Links   
            fixtures
            tv
            rugby
	quins twitter/fbook (anyone know the link(s) for Harlequins ladies?)
	aviva premiership
	Weather at Stoop
            Rugby news

Obviously if anyone is desperate to write a local pub guide (no, I’m not paying you for research!) then please step forward. Similarly guide to the stoop or anything else. If I have to write it all myself it will be a slow process!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 29/08/2017 15:08 by DOK.

Re: So what exactly DO you want?
Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
24 August, 2017 13:01
Harlequins Ladies twitter feed is @HarlequinsWomen

Re: So what exactly DO you want?
Scaramouche (IP Logged)
27 August, 2017 00:58
Personally, Id like a regularly updated and easy to read list of which games are being televised and where, along with reliable t'internet feeds of games not shown live.....

Illegitimi non carborundum

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net