Re: Kingston in
Yareet (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 21:56
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
talkshowhost86

6. Jesus Christ.

6. Don't know him - is he a new signing?

[www.erc69.nl]

Rocker (IP Logged)
13 September, 2017 10:51
It is too early to say with any certainty but I don't like the look of it so far. Unacceptable performance against not nots and imho a less than stellar performance against Glos.
I'm afraid that if things don't go better then he should really consider his position.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
13 September, 2017 13:42
Quote:
Yareet
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
talkshowhost86

6. Jesus Christ.

[www.erc69.nl]

smiling smiley

He is actually a footballer. Great Crosser of the ball apparently.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
13 September, 2017 15:19
Quote:
Scaramouche
Quote:
Yareet
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
talkshowhost86

6. Jesus Christ.

[www.erc69.nl]

smiling smiley

Fantastic water skier too apparently...

blucherquin (IP Logged)
13 September, 2017 16:06
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
Scaramouche
Quote:
Yareet
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
talkshowhost86

6. Jesus Christ.

[www.erc69.nl]

smiling smiley

Yeah he's really nailed the cross thing...did you see him in their game against Turin on Easter Monday? Quite a return from injury. How he did it is still shrouded in mystery.

He's never really escaped suspicion for when the team got suspended for drinking wine mid game - the waterboy claimed he'd filled them from the tap as normal, then when he got on the pitch there was claret everywhere...#winegate

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 13/09/2017 16:12 by blucherquin.

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
13 September, 2017 16:33
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
Dark Pies

Win 3/3 = KINGSTON IN
Win 2/3 and nobody's really complaining i hope
Win 1/3 and we'll all still be arguing about whether that's good or bad
Win 0/3 = KINGSTON OUT

In fact we've only won 2 Prem matches back-to-back SEVEN times in 69 Prem matches since May 2014......

Yet we still hold the record for the longest winning streak to start a season - 10 games I believe?

I don't understand why people try to decide whether JK will stay or be dumped after any short spell. My guess (and my hope) is that the decision will be made (if at all) when we can look at how many games we've won out of the next 20 in the Prem.

Sure. Except then you'll say that we haven't even played any games in the new season, so how can we judge him?

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
13 September, 2017 23:23
Quote:
RodneyRegis
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
Dark Pies

Win 3/3 = KINGSTON IN
Win 0/3 = KINGSTON OUT

In fact we've only won 2 Prem matches back-to-back SEVEN times in 69 Prem matches since May 2014......

Yet we still hold the record for the longest winning streak to start a season - 10 games I believe?

I don't understand why people try to decide whether JK will stay or be dumped after any short spell. My guess (and my hope) is that the decision will be made (if at all) when we can look at how many games we've won out of the next 20 in the Prem.

Sure. Except then you'll say that we haven't even played any games in the new season, so how can we judge him?

Yet another person predicting the future, very badly. What will be the winning Lotto numbers on Saturday, Mystic Meg?

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
14 September, 2017 08:42
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
Scaramouche
Quote:
Yareet
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
talkshowhost86

6. Jesus Christ.

[www.erc69.nl]

smiling smiley

Yeah he's really nailed the cross thing...did you see him in their game against Turin on Easter Monday? Quite a return from injury. How he did it is still shrouded in mystery.

He's never really escaped suspicion for when the team got suspended for drinking wine mid game - the waterboy claimed he'd filled them from the tap as normal, then when he got on the pitch there was claret everywhere...#winegate

Terrible in goal though. The ball slips through his hands too easily.

DOK (IP Logged)
14 September, 2017 09:12
but he's good for team morale - Always looking on the bright side of life!

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
14 September, 2017 18:50
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
RodneyRegis
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
Dark Pies

Win 3/3 = KINGSTON IN
Win 0/3 = KINGSTON OUT

Yet another person predicting the future, very badly. What will be the winning Lotto numbers on Saturday, Mystic Meg?

Hey Mystic Rod, any luck with those Lotto numbers? Or is the crystal ball a bit fogged up?

Cookie (IP Logged)
14 September, 2017 18:52
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
RodneyRegis
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
Dark Pies

Win 3/3 = KINGSTON IN
Win 0/3 = KINGSTON OUT

Hey Mystic Rod, any luck with those Lotto numbers? Or is the crystal ball a bit fogged up?

Jesus Christ, give it a rest, man. I thought we'd managed to let this one lie for a few days at least.

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
14 September, 2017 18:55
Quote:
Cookie
Jesus Christ, give it a rest, man. I thought we'd managed to let this one lie for a few days at least.

Maybe you missed the "you don't have to read this" memo...

Cookie (IP Logged)
14 September, 2017 18:58
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
Cookie

I'm interested in following this thread, but can't tell whether it's a sensible comment or you repeating yourself before I click through and read it.

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
14 September, 2017 19:01
Quote:
Cookie
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
Cookie

I'm interested in following this thread, but can't tell whether it's a sensible comment or you repeating yourself before I click through and read it.

Well since you rarely think my comments are sensible, you have the option to ignore my posts. It's what I do with yours. Works perfectly.

Cookie (IP Logged)
14 September, 2017 19:05
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
Cookie
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
Cookie

Well since you rarely think my comments are sensible, you have the option to ignore my posts. It's what I do with yours. Works perfectly.

I'm going to leave you to argue this one with yourself, smiling at the irony of your last comment as I do.

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
14 September, 2017 19:06
Quote:
Cookie
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
Cookie
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
Cookie

I'm going to leave you to argue this one with yourself, smiling at the irony of your last comment as I do.

I'm always happy to deviate from my chosen course if I feel I can help or educate those who are less knowing. You're welcome.

COYQ_2017 (IP Logged)
14 September, 2017 21:57
wow - just wow!

I'm really surprised that the save JK movement has come to this already!

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
15 September, 2017 09:12
I didn't realise JK was in danger. What are we saving him from?

COYQ_2017 (IP Logged)
15 September, 2017 10:13
Quote:
Quinky Kin

Haha!

I'm now working on the basis that everything you post is a form of comedy!

Very good, as for s while I thought you were being serious with all your praise for John Kingston.

I should have known better!

It would seem that the small minority supporting JK is actually smaller than I thought.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
15 September, 2017 13:44
Quote:
COYQ_2017
Quote:
Quinky Kin

Haha!

I'm now working on the basis that everything you post is a form of comedy!

Very good, as for s while I thought you were being serious with all your praise for John Kingston.

I should have known better!

It would seem that the small minority supporting JK is actually smaller than I thought.

Ha ha! Delusional people always over assert. How can you possibly know that the pro JK faction is a minority? It is far more likely that the JK out lobby is simply a vociferous minority.

COYQ_2017 (IP Logged)
15 September, 2017 14:15
No need for insults.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
15 September, 2017 14:37
There is a need for contra opinions....

COYQ_2017 (IP Logged)
15 September, 2017 15:08
Again - no need for insults.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
15 September, 2017 15:15
(Sm156) Whatevs

COYQ_2017 (IP Logged)
15 September, 2017 15:45
Ok - if you think bullying is ok that's down to you.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
15 September, 2017 16:07
Quote:
COYQ_2017
Ok - if you think bullying is ok that's down to you.

Isn't up to him? Saying "down" means you're putting yourself above him, classic bullying.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
15 September, 2017 16:13
I'm not clever enough to enter into a multi post argument with you tbh so if you want to take what I said as an insult then knock yourself out kid! Permanently preferably.

D'ohhh...did it again, sozzz....

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
15 September, 2017 17:28
Quote:
Scaramouche
I'm not clever enough to enter into a multi post argument with you tbh so if you want to take what I said as an insult then knock yourself out kid! Permanently preferably.

#schoolbully

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
15 September, 2017 17:57
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
Scaramouche

#schoolbully

#iHATEslinkys

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
15 September, 2017 18:01
Quote:
Scaramouche
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
Scaramouche

#schoolbully

#iHATEslinkys

#rashgag #takesdinnermoney #bluegoldfish

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
15 September, 2017 18:03
#bossofthebikesheds

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

This Thread has been closed
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net