rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Player Survey: Harlequins vs Gloucester
ComeAllWithin.co.uk (IP Logged)
09 September, 2017 18:51
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/09/2017 22:39 by DOK.

Re: Player Survey: Harlequins vs Gloucester
DOK (IP Logged)
09 September, 2017 18:52
OK - a few changes as explained. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to see. (Do you want to see all the subs, for example)

DOK (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 21:09
Well, 42 responses so far. Thank you all for those.

Surprisingly few players skipped for votes - George Merrick, Chris Robshaw, Jamie Roberts and Mike Brown. One person did vote for nobody but Marcus Smith, but he gave him a five so I'm probably going to keep that smiling smiley Certainly it will mean the results from the London Irish game will be directly comparable with the rest of the season, which is nice.

The Cat garnered quite a few 2s and 1s, presumably because people didn't really see much of him in the game!

Anyway, if you haven't voted then please do.
If you have voted, resist the urge to have another go! smiling smiley

Again, I'll probably leave this open till Tuesday and get the results out Wednesday.

Stooperman (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 21:51
Thanks for doing this DOK, always interesting to see how people rate players' performances.

Jus-Quin-Time (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 16:00
This is good.

Would you consider a 6th Column for Quins Player of the Match? everyone gets one nomination per game.

Cheers JQT

DOK (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 16:02
Could do - might have some interesting clashes with the player with the highest score, but yes - could do that easily enough (I think)

DOK (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 08:22
OK - we now have 60 responses - though someone managed to submit a form with nothing ticked at all! So roll up, roll up! If you haven't filled this in do it today and I'l get the analysis out tonight or tomorrow!

T-Bone (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 09:34
Can I just check, are other people getting a "screen cannot be displayed" message after they submit? Are you able to tell if a particular user has submitted or is it all anonymous?

DOK (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 10:10
It's all anonymous, but just submit one with all 1s, if I can see it I'll tell you (and delete it) and you can enter a valid one. What are you using for your browser?

Also try the "Or use this link which will take you to the Google form " option which means you're just dealing with google forms rather than google forms embedded in an iframe on comeallwithin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2017 10:11 by DOK.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net