rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Dean Richards post match comments.
zoosh (IP Logged)
17 September, 2017 13:01
Didn't watch the Saracens v Newcastle game. Was his comment on refereeing fair ?

"I don't think we got the rub of the green from the referee"

"You look at some of the Saracens boys who seem to be able to get away with a lot more than we do and that's just down to who they are and where they are"

Re: Dean Richards post match comments.
johnlid (IP Logged)
17 September, 2017 13:51
Since when has not knowing anything about a subject stopped anyone posting on this board?

zoosh (IP Logged)
17 September, 2017 16:52
Answer: A man with a problem !

DJMc (IP Logged)
17 September, 2017 16:53
Well, for example there were two instances of kicking the ball in the ruck, one by each team, the Falcons were penalised and Saracens weren't. I am not sure the penalty try would have been awarded had the play been reviewed but that may be me being one eyed.

Nev's Left Boot (IP Logged)
17 September, 2017 17:19
Didn't see it but for me, Rhodes seems to be largely invisible to referees, he is almost McCaw like.... this can of thing doesn't help.

T-Bone (IP Logged)
18 September, 2017 10:38
Was a very dull game. Sarries seemed to get away with a bit at the ruck and some offsides. Forgotten the match now, as there was nothing worth remembering, but while I agree Sarries got slightly favoured, it was certainly nothing like enough to cost Falcons the match

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net