rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Doing the double against Wasps
NicoWilson (IP Logged)
18 September, 2017 08:12
It seems to have slipped under the radar but Quins Ladies were away to Wasps and beat them 38-32 as well as the men winning 24-21

Re: Doing the double against Wasps
RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
18 September, 2017 08:17
I wonder why it slipped under the radar?

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
18 September, 2017 09:34
C'mon, RR: just because you don't value the women's game, there is no need for you to respond so curmudgeonly...

Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
18 September, 2017 13:26
Just been announced that the RFU will be streaming a minimum of 6 games from the Premier 15s, and Sky will be showing one game in december. Hopefully if the streaming system works, they'll look to cover more.

NicoWilson (IP Logged)
18 September, 2017 13:29
Great news.

I went to see a semi (with England in) and the final of the Womens' World Cup when they were at the Stoop some years ago. Both were cracking games.

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
18 September, 2017 13:30
Quote:
Bolly-Quin
C'mon, RR: just because you don't value the women's game, there is no need for you to respond so curmudgeonly...

So cynical! I was just wond'ring aloud...

blucherquin (IP Logged)
18 September, 2017 15:04
It wasn't any further under the radar than anything else the club post on the website and social media - maybe you just didn't read it!

[www.quins.us]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/09/2017 15:35 by blucherquin.

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
18 September, 2017 15:08
Seems like a good performance from Quins. 24-3 up at HT, let them back into it but done enough to stay in front. The impressive thing is that we had none of our Internationals (8/9 of them) who are on a break after the WC. Due back next month so miss another 2 games I believe.

DOK (IP Logged)
18 September, 2017 16:05
The fixtures for Harlequins Ladies are under the "Harlequins" menu item, and yes it does work on the mobile site.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net