rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

quins pre match songs
the sex pistol (IP Logged)
20 September, 2017 16:02
can someone please enlighten me...2 songs regulary played before quins come on to the pitch...London calling- clash ....but what is the other one sometimes also played after a win...? & lovely loud racket..."loose my soul" or something...thanks

Re: quins pre match songs
Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
20 September, 2017 16:06
That would be Reef: Place Your Hands.

The other one that is regularly played as the team come out is Joker & The Thief by Wolfmother. I have that in my music collection, and whenever it comes up on random play, I swear I can feel my adrenaline kick in for the start of a game!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 20/09/2017 16:08 by Fearless Fred.

SiBolton (IP Logged)
20 September, 2017 16:06
Joker and the thief by wolfmother

Boonie (IP Logged)
20 September, 2017 16:20
In the good old days, they'd play Kashmir...

...mind you, in the bad old days, they'd play "Combine Harvester" whenever we played west country teams, so on reflection...

...although "Montagues and Capulets" for Quins/Wasps matches was inspired!

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to bleat about it all over the internet"

the sex pistol (IP Logged)
20 September, 2017 16:28
many thanks.....reef !...was asked by someone...cheers

Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
20 September, 2017 16:35
I know we often used the Bob Marley version of Mighty Quinn after the game, but I think the version done by Little Angels was even more fun, as you could hear it was done as a one-take in the studio all mucking around together. Sadly it's not easily found on the web, but if anyone wants to hear a copy, let me know via PM (Sm3)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 20/09/2017 16:58 by Fearless Fred.

godzilla73 (IP Logged)
20 September, 2017 18:47
Little Angels...now that takes me back to some sweaty teenage nights in the Leas Cliff Hall (ooh err missus!)😎

Samquin (IP Logged)
21 September, 2017 12:44
Gotthards version of Mighty Quin is always worth a play.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net