rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Apologies to Quinns
bg (IP Logged)
20 September, 2017 18:54
I made a comment on the Quinns board that was seriously out of order.

I can't take it back (I wish I could) but accusing someone of doing something that they didn't do is wrong.

Just one of those brain fade moments on my part...

Not that he reads these forums but apologies to Marler for what I said and the offence it caused to the Quinns supporters.

Re: Apologies to Quinns
HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
20 September, 2017 19:11
Id say that is fair enough, people get worked up and say things they wish they maybe had not. Far play

Saintquin (IP Logged)
20 September, 2017 19:16
It take a honest person to admit they were wrong.
Why do people write Quins with 2 nn's?

Harlequins, (was once) probably the best rugby club in the world!
(Sm115)(Sm115)(Sm115)

blucherquin (IP Logged)
20 September, 2017 19:18
Fair enough - cheers

Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
20 September, 2017 19:28
Fair play to you, bg.

The Dead Baron (IP Logged)
20 September, 2017 19:49
Good work that man.

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
20 September, 2017 20:08
Quote:
Saintquin
It take a honest person to admit they were wrong.
Why do people write Quins with 2 nn's?

Quinnnns?

Good show, bg

GrubbyQuin (IP Logged)
20 September, 2017 21:54
Blame "The Mighty Quinn".

Quin Kong (IP Logged)
20 September, 2017 22:42
To be fair bg I thought most of the vitriol came from being certain of the win, if not a bonus point win, so double disappointment. Find a high profile moment and its difficult not to be slightly vitriolic.

Some was from trolls.

Nice to know you're not the latter as the former can easily be forgiven and forgotten.

QUIN KONG

Navyquin (IP Logged)
21 September, 2017 05:43
Quote:
bg
I made a comment on the Quinns board that was seriously out of order.
I can't take it back (I wish I could) but accusing someone of doing something that they didn't do is wrong.

Just one of those brain fade moments on my part...

Not that he reads these forums but apologies to Marler for what I said and the offence it caused to the Quinns supporters.

Well played.

Bedfordshire Boy (IP Logged)
21 September, 2017 10:04
Well said that man.

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
21 September, 2017 10:28
Capital.

Jammy Git (IP Logged)
21 September, 2017 16:30
Well, I for one am going to hold a grudge and count this against you for the rest of your posting life, just as soon as I work out what it is you're apologising for

O Fortuna, velut luna statu variabilis,
semper crescis aut decrescis

Bedfordshire Boy (IP Logged)
21 September, 2017 17:24
Quote:
Jammy Git
Well, I for one am going to hold a grudge and count this against you for the rest of your posting life, just as soon as I work out what it is you're apologising for

Her you go

Quote:
bg
Something kicked it off.. the fact that numerous Wasps players were agrrieved at Marler makes me think it was eye gouging.

PeterboroughQuin (IP Logged)
21 September, 2017 18:56
Dont see why you are apologising. Just your opinion at the time. Freedom of speech.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
22 September, 2017 03:06
Quote:
PeterboroughQuin
Dont see why you are apologising. Just your opinion at the time. Freedom of speech.

Sorry Donald, but the statues really have to come down.

Re: Aprologies to Quinns
SiBolton (IP Logged)
22 September, 2017 07:17
What's he Quins board?
If it was on here you can delete comment, you can do the same on Facebook and on twitter
Can't you just delete a comment?

DOK (IP Logged)
22 September, 2017 09:18
You can edit a comment so there's only a full stop or the like in it, but obviously if there's been a reaction you can't edit/delete the replies. It's pretty big of bg to withdraw the accusation, I thought. Good man!

(if someone has quoted your original post, then editing the original post won't affect that)

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
22 September, 2017 16:42
Nice to get an apology. I did wonder at the name "bg" as someone accusing Quins of foul play... irony or coincidence? smiling smiley

Jammy Git (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 10:08
Quote:
Bedfordshire Boy
Quote:
Jammy Git

Her you go

Quote:
bg
Something kicked it off.. the fact that numerous Wasps players were agrrieved at Marler makes me think it was eye gouging.

For personal reasons I hope it doesn't set a precedent of having to make an apology thread every time you say something daft...

O Fortuna, velut luna statu variabilis,
semper crescis aut decrescis

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net