rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Fantasy Rugby Visser
HeavyCream (IP Logged)
22 September, 2017 17:53
Howdy, just a quick one. I'm trying to cut some dead wood from my fantasy team..... what's the score with Visser right now? Is he likely to get much/any game time? I rate him and I'm surprised not to have seen him so far. Should I stick or get rid? Thanks guys!

Re: Fantasy Rugby Visser
never sleep (IP Logged)
22 September, 2017 18:00
Yes, you should

HeavyCream (IP Logged)
22 September, 2017 18:18
Should what sorry? Stick or get rid?

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
22 September, 2017 18:23
He is not making matchday squad although he is fit......

Illegitimi non carborundum

never sleep (IP Logged)
22 September, 2017 20:27
Quote:
HeavyCream
Yes, I think that that is the best decision

HeavyCream (IP Logged)
22 September, 2017 21:26
Quote:
never sleep
Quote:
HeavyCream

Yawn

Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 02:44
Quote:
HeavyCream
Quote:
never sleep
Quote:
HeavyCream

Yawn

Get rid probably. Visser has been great for us but Walker, for whatever reason, is currently first choice and is playing very well, so Visser actually has to fight his way back in.

ChipsteadQuin (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 11:09
perhaps try a different game , one you can manange yourself without help?

MrOther (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 11:17
I'm considering dropping fantasy rugby and following women's rugby instead.

What do you think?

HeavyCream (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 18:26
Quote:
ChipsteadQuin
perhaps try a different game , one you can manange yourself without help?

Weird mix of helpful people and rude odd ones on this board. Bit confused by this though? It's a social game and where better to get advice about a Quins player than a Quins forum? I'm not a Quins fan so please allow me to apologise for not knowing every current situation with every current player. Funny thing is you actually took time out of your day to post that? Dull.

23 September, 2017 18:29
Maybe hang on a week and see if Visser starts, as Walker went off for an HIA and not for the first time this season. Today he didn't come back on.

Rocker (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 18:35
Charlie also was totally found out (again) in defence for their first try... Poor positioning and attempt at a tackle, upper body but not wrapping the guys arms up to prevent the off load and he was twice Charlie's size too :-(

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 18:50
Quote:
Rocker
Charlie also was totally found out (again) in defence for their first try... Poor positioning and attempt at a tackle, upper body but not wrapping the guys arms up to prevent the off load and he was twice Charlie's size too :-(

I was surprised that there was no TMO request for that. One of the replays looked like the ball was short of the line, and it seemed to take too long before it reached the whitewash.

23 September, 2017 18:56
That was close to where I sat - I thought it looked like a try. On the line as opposed to over it. I think the linesman probably saw it on the line and told the ref.

Rocker (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 18:59
Yes ref was going to go upstairs for it and was told by (presumably) the assistant that it was good.

euroquin (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 20:30
Looked like a try on the TV.

Mayor West (IP Logged)
24 September, 2017 09:08
If it was definitely a try why did nobody react as if it was, even the Tigers players didn't react and they were involved. Bit like the Gloucester one that wasn't.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net