rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Big Screen
T-Bone (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 14:47
Does anyone know if the removal of the south-east corner screen and move of the north-west one is permanent? Can't see it now. Not that there's been anything worth watching back so far!

Re: Big Screen
Tooting (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 14:50
I have even less of a clue about what is going on than normal

Cookie (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 16:02
They were trying to put it up in the SE corner when I arrived at 1.30pm, so don't think it's permanent.

Hellequin (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 16:18
Yep much more difficult to know what is going on especially as the screens seem to be smaller than last year. Luckily I was sat next to a Welsh union ref today who gave me his thoughts on each decision(Not a joke a proper ref). Main thing was he felt that Tigers were lucky to avoid a yellow in the first half a couple of times.

SpringerQuin (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 17:06
We asked a steward. Apparently the screen company employees plugged it into the wrong socket and it "popped". It should be back though.

Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 19:09
Quote:
SpringerQuin
We asked a steward. Apparently the screen company employees plugged it into the wrong socket and it "popped". It should be back though.

Yep, I spoke to one of the stewards I know before the match & he said exactly the same.

le tiss (IP Logged)
24 September, 2017 07:27
All I know is I picked a bad day to forget to take my ref link headphones.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net