Illegitimi non carborundum

Re: 3 in a bed?
MrOther (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 06:49
Cringe.

DOK (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 08:05
Daily Mail shows pics like that all the time. See the "ribbon of shame" down the right hand side of their website (which you can remove with adBlock).

johnlid (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 08:06
Quote:
MrOther
Cringe.

Yeh, that tie and Jacket are truly awful

DOK (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 08:10
Maybe he borrowed the outfit from JK?

Rocker (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 08:39
Well she certainly looks lovely. Not sure who is worst dressed or of the pair of them. Not sure I'd want to go to the party though. Seems full of people I think I'd rather not spend time with (P.Morgan for starters)!

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 09:03
Quote:
Rocker
Well she certainly looks lovely. Not sure who is worst dressed or of the pair of them. Not sure I'd want to go to the party though. Seems full of people I think I'd rather not spend time with (P.Morgan for starters)!

Depends if it was a free bar

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 11:31
Wonder if Chris snaffled any champagne from behind the bar..?

Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 13:22
Quote:
DOK
Daily Mail shows pics like that all the time. See the "ribbon of shame" down the right hand side of their website (which you can remove with adBlock).

What, and miss out on bikini pics of women I've never heard of.

Mancquin (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 13:30
That's a fine pair!
-Chris and Camilla.

T-Bone (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 14:50
Oh Chris, thankfully you're still a legend

MrOther (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 15:12
My money's on Chris.

If he screws off the bottom cushion and gets a lucky kiss on the pink, he'll have it in the corner pocket, no worries ...

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 16:01
Quote:
MrOther
My money's on Chris.
If he screws off the bottom cushion and gets a lucky kiss on the pink, he'll have it in the corner pocket, no worries ...

You saucy knave, you! (Sm100)

Banstead Quin (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 19:29
She's a good looking women with a great figure so why not flaunt it. I expect to see that being the new norm for women attending the Stoop. Especially the dark haired one in the IG stand with the big.........personality!

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 19:44
He looks so uncomfortable. Poor sod.

PeterboroughQuin (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 22:30
I bet he got some stick at training from the boys

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 07:10
What on earth was she thinking? Surely they don't need the money that badly? She looks like a nightmare.

QuickerQuin (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 07:12
Oh dear.

What could possibly go wrong?

TW Quin (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 22:00
Classy that is not! Chris seems a pure gent how embarrassing yes what does she think she is doing?

MrOther (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 06:37
Is this an example of what happens when you're in the eye of the media and don't have a publicist? Or (more likely and more troubling) what happens when you do have one?

Dibden (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 15:21
Would you seriously want your future wife dressed like that splattered all over the press?Horrendous misjudgement by her-if not that Chris and she is happy to flaunt it donít touch her with a barge pole

Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 16:14
Some strong sentiments are being expressed over such an inconsequential thing. The outrage is palpable!

talkshowhost86 (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 17:34
Quote:
Quinten Poulsen
Some strong sentiments are being expressed over such an inconsequential thing. The outrage is palpable!

Outrage/jealousy

TeddingtonQuin (IP Logged)
13 October, 2017 07:29
Quote:
talkshowhost86

Outrage/jealousy

Do you think so? I'm sure I'm not and I really don't think I'd want my future Mrs dressing up like that for our 'engagement shoot'! She might be a lovely lass but those photos really don't do her any favours IMHO

West Stand, Block FD, Row S
@JT075 #COYQ

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
13 October, 2017 07:44
Quote:
TeddingtonQuin
Quote:
talkshowhost86

Outrage/jealousy

Do you think so? I'm sure I'm not and I really don't think I'd want my future Mrs dressing up like that for our 'engagement shoot'! She might be a lovely lass but those photos really don't do her any favours IMHO

No disrespect, but is your future wife a famous cross-over pop/opera singer that might want to use her full set of attributes to attract work/sell songs?

Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
13 October, 2017 08:50
Quote:
Bolly-Quin
Quote:
TeddingtonQuin
Quote:
talkshowhost86

Outrage/jealousy

No disrespect, but is your future wife a famous cross-over pop/opera singer that might want to use her full set of attributes to attract work/sell songs?

thumbs down

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
13 October, 2017 11:57
She's no fool having a spare in the cupboard anyway.

TeddingtonQuin (IP Logged)
16 October, 2017 15:00
Quote:
Bolly-Quin
Quote:
TeddingtonQuin
Quote:
talkshowhost86

Outrage/jealousy

None taken and i was being hypothetical - I have Mrs, not a 'to be'! If she feels she needs to do that to sell herself that says more about her than her singing does!!

West Stand, Block FD, Row S
@JT075 #COYQ

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
16 October, 2017 15:02
No worries, TQ...

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
16 October, 2017 23:24
AS a father of 3 daughters this is an intererting one. If I opened Playboy to find a centrefold of one of the girls displaying all I would feel that I have failed dismally as a parent.

However, I have learnt well enough from my female dominated household to know that there is a line which a girl should not cross. If men are going to unashamedly ogle your assets and you can make money out of it without baring all and being debased then who is at fault? The watcher or the displayer. Or, neither?

RleQuin (IP Logged)
17 October, 2017 10:40
Quote:
MrOther
My money's on Chris.

Try no to go in off the brown (Sm49)
RleQ

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net