rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Kit
southquin (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 21:02
A couple of observations/questions on the season so far

Are away teams forced by the HSE to wear high vis kit? If so looking at the injury stats it's not working.

How much extra stitching goes into the seams of Mat Luamanu's shorts. They are under serious stress. I'm assuming Kevlar with a steel thread of some sort.

Looking at our back line last week the new socks appear to seriously shrink in the wash plus they are going to find something simpler for J Marler to ensure he gets them on the right feet than just colour

Re: Kit
Scaramouche (IP Logged)
13 October, 2017 11:53
The socks have L and R on them. I kid you not!

Illegitimi non carborundum

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
13 October, 2017 11:57
Quote:
Scaramouche

I think that is the case with most kits now (Also in football)

Adam Jones' Hair (IP Logged)
13 October, 2017 12:01
my misses used to buy her underclothes at C&A

smiling smiley

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
13 October, 2017 12:02
Quote:
southquin
A couple of observations/questions on the season so far
Are away teams forced by the HSE to wear high vis kit? If so looking at the injury stats it's not working.

How much extra stitching goes into the seams of Mat Luamanu's shorts. They are under serious stress. I'm assuming Kevlar with a steel thread of some sort.

Looking at our back line last week the new socks appear to seriously shrink in the wash plus they are going to find something simpler for J Marler to ensure he gets them on the right feet than just colour

I'm really worried that you focus so much on Big Mat's shorts, and the strain they're under!!!

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
13 October, 2017 12:47
Quote:
Adam Jones' Hair
my misses used to buy her underclothes at C&A
smiling smiley

That made oi titter!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Mayor West (IP Logged)
13 October, 2017 18:55
They all wore brown sox against Tigers.

ChipsteadQuin (IP Logged)
14 October, 2017 10:22
Quote:
Scaramouche

When coaching an U14's side we gave them socks that were L or XL ..one lad complained that he had 2 Lefts and No rights ... team mates dealt with that ..

PQ2 (IP Logged)
16 October, 2017 08:18
-Asked the Club shop if they had a pair of socks like Marler's. They hadn't - only official replicas. Bum.

johnlid (IP Logged)
16 October, 2017 08:32
Went to the shop to replace my shirt -- traditional quarters with no sponsors logo. No chance, it's DHL or nothing.

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
16 October, 2017 14:34
Went to the shop to replace my shirt -- traditional/"Retro" cotton quarters. No chance, it's polyester or nothing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net