rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

The Yarde Rumour Continues
Bedfordshire Boy (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 08:15
Looks as though it might be all change although I still think he will stay (probably wrong as usual).

As reported on Ruck Rugby:

"Saracens speedster Nathan Earle set for move to Premiership rivals

Saracens flyer Nathan Earle who is struggling for game time at Allianz Park could make the switch to London rivals Harlequins at the end of the season to replace Marland Yarde, reports the Times.

Yarde along with Wasps winger Christian Wade are being courted by Top 14 sides, with Yarde behind the likes of Anthony Watson, Jonny May and Jack Nowell in the England pecking order and Wade not even getting a look in.

Meanwhile, London Irish wing Alex Lewington has been tipped to replace Wade at Wasps."

Re: The Yarde Rumour Continues
Scaramouche (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 08:21
I'm not sure Marland is ready to give up his chances of playing in a world cup tbh

Journo making wild guesses based on supposition I reckon..

Illegitimi non carborundum

RocQuin (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 09:52
I think it would be a great pity if Marland went, he is one of the few that give total commitment every time he steps onto the pitch, and could give much better performances if he had better service from those around him.

DOK (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 10:33
Well if he hasn't agreed terms with Harlequins, you'd be shocked if he wasn't looking elsewhere. Of course once his agent let's it be known he may be thinking of a move, then the rumours start.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/10/2017 10:33 by DOK.

21 October, 2017 11:54
I said at the time it was a very unambitious move to us....and if he wants some silverware before his career ends he will have to move to a bigger club, good luck Yardey Boy....loved watching you but totally understand why you have to go!

DOK (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 12:03
You think the silverware winning clubs from France are chasing Marland Yarde? His best bet is to join Saracens.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net