rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Parking at the Ricoh
JJQuin (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 21:48
Travelling hopefully to the Ricoh tomorrow - first time and driving. Any recommendations for car parking - dont mind a bit of a walk.

Re: Parking at the Ricoh
ukms (IP Logged)
22 October, 2017 06:20
Looks like there is still some onsite and offsite parking available

onsite

if not

offsite

cheers

SiBolton (IP Logged)
22 October, 2017 07:10
If you donít mind a bit of walk ( 15 mins)there is a carpark just off the motorway junction (M6) and usually well signposted,
Also saw yesterday parking details posted on Friends of the Stoop on FB

Bedfordshire Boy (IP Logged)
22 October, 2017 11:08
I am parking at P7 Leisure Ireland Parking, £10. Leave M6 at Junction 3 and take first left off of roundabout (if travellimg west)then left again at next roundabout, as SiBolton says, about 15 minute walk to the ground. I have parked here for my last 3 visits and always worked well.

[www.ricoharenaparking.co.uk]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net