rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

La Rochelle - yeah, they’re not great
blucherquin (IP Logged)
22 October, 2017 15:31
Dear experts on this board who kept saying that the game somehow reflected badly on us....

Ulster defence being shredded currently - LaR just secured the bonus point with 20 mins to go and Ulster have only scored 10

Re: La Rochelle - yeah, they�re not great
talkshowhost86 (IP Logged)
22 October, 2017 15:56
Not sure anyone said La Rochelle are a bad team.

Most people simply said we messed up our decent performance with schoolboy errors and terrible defending.

But nice point scoring post I suppose.

Re: La Rochelle - yeah, they’re not great
Adi Nako (IP Logged)
22 October, 2017 16:20
Demolished them.

Quanks (IP Logged)
22 October, 2017 18:15
Glad to hear it! I had some nightmare we got pumped by Wasps tonight.

Thank god we narrowly lost to a team, Kingston must stay!

blucherquin (IP Logged)
23 October, 2017 07:11
Quote:
Quanks
Glad to hear it! I had some nightmare we got pumped by Wasps tonight.
Thank god we narrowly lost to a team, Kingston must stay!

We swing from good to god awful in a heartbeat.

But La Rochelle look like contenders for the final, which was really the point.

Cookie (IP Logged)
23 October, 2017 08:18
Not sure where you got the idea anyone was saying LR weren't any good. All I saw was the opposite. But our defence and discipline made it easy for them. If those 2 factors had been better, we could have won, which would have been a very impressive result and would probably have meant yesterday's shambles wouldn't have transpired.

T-Bone (IP Logged)
23 October, 2017 09:37
Thoroughly bizarre. We get utterly pumped to end with two losses, one point and bottom of the pool, giving European debuts to players who really should not be playing in this competition and yet we have a post which is smug and condescending to fans who were frustrated we lost a game at home we could easily have won. Very few, if any, fans claimed La Rochelle were not a good team. You seem to have completely missed the point of those posts saying it was frustrating to lose to them at home given the chances we had to win, possibly deliberately, which in light of our subsequent capitulation looks a tad silly

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net