rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Saili
Vespulavulgaris (IP Logged)
22 October, 2017 18:28
Really hope he's ok. Looked genuine class when he came on.

Re: Saili
Samquin (IP Logged)
22 October, 2017 19:24
Saw a tweet saying he is ok and sitting up. But there again they rarely tell you anything else after the game.

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
22 October, 2017 19:32
According to JK, sitting up and fine

Dave Berko (IP Logged)
22 October, 2017 19:46
Best wishes for speedy recovery from Sarries fans

TW Quin (IP Logged)
22 October, 2017 19:58
Best wishes agree hope worse than it looked he has looked class

Linkinquin (IP Logged)
22 October, 2017 20:07
Posted by Harlequins on Facebook

JK: "Francis Saili is sitting up and he is fine, which is a relief, we are all very pleased about that"

Dave L (IP Logged)
22 October, 2017 20:22
Hope for a speedy recovery. That injury topped off an awful day. All the very best to Francis.

WellingQuin (IP Logged)
23 October, 2017 14:48
Update on Saili:

HARLEQUINS CAN CONFIRM THAT CENTRE FRANCIS SAILI WAS KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS DURING THE FINAL MOMENTS OF THE EUROPEAN RUGBY CHAMPIONS CUP MATCH AGAINST WASPS ON SUNDAY.

The centre sustained no further injuries beyond concussion itself.

The quick and substantial medical assistance he received on the field was a precautionary measure.

Saili will now go through the required return to play protocol and will be available for selection when appropriate.

Harlequins would like to thank the medical staff involved for their speedy and professional response.

talkshowhost86 (IP Logged)
23 October, 2017 15:39
Glad to hear he's largely okay.

We really have had no luck with injuries, particularly to the newer players.

I suppose it's too much to hope that he'll get a run out against Worcester now.

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
23 October, 2017 16:20
Quote:
talkshowhost86

This is so true. Bothma, Cat and Sailli... between them, not even a full friendly I think? As for 1st XV time, must be about 20 minutes in total! It's a shame, as apart from clearly being good players they also give us options and variety.

Dave L (IP Logged)
23 October, 2017 16:42
Glad to hear nothing beyond the concussion. Let's hope he's back up and running ASAP. Can't honestly believe the awful luck we've had with injuries to he new signings.

Red Army Member (IP Logged)
24 October, 2017 09:07
Best wishes for a full and early recovery Frankie
From all your friends in Limerick

Dave Berko (IP Logged)
24 October, 2017 09:57
Good news - best wishes for a speedy recovery

blucherquin (IP Logged)
24 October, 2017 10:04
Quote:
talkshowhost86

I'd be amazed...

James Chisholm still out due to last season's concussion, Buchanan has been out since Tigers after his concussion, Horwill took longer than originally forecast to pass the protocols and return...

Must say I agree with those prominent ex players who are saying that if the game keeps going this way with increased collisions and time with ball in play it could be the beginning of the end -- parents won't want kids to play, institutions won't want to risk the claims against them etc etc etc

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net