rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Charlie Matthews?
28 October, 2017 18:20
Ref said 'If you said what I thought you did, its a straight red'.....later on said that they will discuss it tomorrow (Sunday?).....Charlie pleaded his innocence....thoughts?

Re: Charlie Matthews?
Scaramouche (IP Logged)
28 October, 2017 21:53
What did he thought hed said?

Illegitimi non carborundum

blucherquin (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 04:28
Quote:
Scaramouche

He said he favours a no deal Brexit

johnlid (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 07:11
JP was talking to Charlie after the match. Laid a fatherly/consoling pat on the shoulder which was not easy as Charlie is a good nine inches taller than him

29 October, 2017 08:48
He didn't mention what he thought he heard

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 08:52
I thought you'd say that.

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 10:09
Quote:
Scaramouche

If youre unhappy at Quins, you could always join me and be a ref

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 11:45
Maybe he said "JK really is doing a great job"?

raedarius (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 12:29
Apparently Charlie was asking about the properties of a wavelength of 650nm.

Locks these days are cleverer than you'd expect.

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 12:32
I just realised... it's so obvious...

Charlie mumbled "What's a harsher punishment than a yellow card?"

The ref said "If you said what I thought you did, its a straight red".

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 12:38
Chapeau.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
31 October, 2017 12:14
Just watched the Full Match replay on Aviva site and the commentator said Mathews might be in trouble for "goading" then JP said to him you cannot speak to another player like that..."etc..

Stooperman (IP Logged)
31 October, 2017 12:52
Quote:
Scaramouche
Just watched the Full Match replay on Aviva site and the commentator said Mathews might be in trouble for "goading" then JP said to him you cannot speak to another player like that..."etc..

Its rugby for goodness sake! Some players have always been a bit gobby are we really so precious these days that we can't allow a bit of sledging. I mean unless it was racist or something, what could he possibly have said that would hurt the poor little chap's feelings that much?

DOK (IP Logged)
31 October, 2017 13:01
Brian Moore must be turning in his grave!

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
31 October, 2017 13:03
Quote:
Stooperman
Quote:
Scaramouche

Its rugby for goodness sake! Some players have always been a bit gobby are we really so precious these days that we can't allow a bit of sledging. I mean unless it was racist or something, what could he possibly have said that would hurt the poor little chap's feelings that much?

Maybe Matthews told him the score from the Womens match without warning him first that it was WT/OT??

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
31 October, 2017 13:12
Quote:
HonkyTonk
Quote:
Stooperman
Quote:
Scaramouche

Maybe Matthews told him the score from the Womens match without warning him first that it was WT/OT??

smiling smiley

31 October, 2017 14:19
It was the way JP said 'If you said what I thought you said, it's a straight red'...... What warrants a straight red these days??

InsertQuinsPunHere (IP Logged)
31 October, 2017 14:30
"you fff ccc ??"

T-Bone (IP Logged)
31 October, 2017 14:38
Well lots of posters have been calling for Matthews to be more aggressive, so maybe he just took it the wrong way and instead of carrying harder is now just trolling the opposition

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
31 October, 2017 15:26
Quote:
Harleys Evil Step Mum
It was the way JP said 'If you said what I thought you said, it's a straight red'...... What warrants a straight red these days??

If you're Joe Marler, flicking water twice? 🙂

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
31 October, 2017 16:15
Quote:
T-Bone
Well lots of posters have been calling for Matthews to be more aggressive, so maybe he just took it the wrong way and instead of carrying harder is now just trolling the opposition

Hmmm Good Point!

Have we ever seen nicksb and Charlie Mathews in the same room?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net