rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

What is worrying...
28 October, 2017 18:25
Is that we allowed a depleted (missing 19 first choice the commentator said?) Worcester team to score SIX tries against us???? Two bonus points handed them,......but an entertaining afternoon between two bottom 4 teams!

Re: What is worrying...
Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
28 October, 2017 18:30
Quote:
Harleys Evil Step Mum
Is that we allowed a depleted (missing 19 first choice the commentator said?) Worcester team to score SIX tries against us???? Two bonus points handed them,......but an entertaining afternoon between two bottom 4 teams!

How could a team depleted by 28 players play so badly against a team depleted by 19 players? And how can they have 19 players as first choice when there only 15 on the pitch?

Further mysteries abound... Who was the other "bottom 4 team"? According to the table it was the bottom team losing to the third placed team... Unless the league is now reduced to 6 teams?

Jayzero (IP Logged)
28 October, 2017 18:39
Is HESM the biggest hairless, whingiest offspring of an ape? Or is it just me? I know you are a Teddington dad, but any chance you could reign it it a little? (Teddington Rfc dads are known for their histrionics) And yes, I've had a few! 😃😃, but the point stands

The future is bright. The future is multi-coloured!

SiBolton (IP Logged)
28 October, 2017 18:46
Though5 they where missing 6 from firs5 team?
Anyway not great but Iíll take the 5 points and being 3rd in the table ( at least tonight)

28 October, 2017 19:01
Jayzero....Now I KNOW I'm winding you up I'll step it up a bit!!! smiling smiley #mwah

Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
28 October, 2017 19:09
Great win, some slight mishaps in defence. All good.

28 October, 2017 19:10
....and No, haven't been a TRFC Dad for several seasons!

WorcesterSauce (IP Logged)
28 October, 2017 21:07
Heem, Potgeiter, Mama, Shilcock, Pennell, Schonert, Hougaard, Teo, Mills, Van Velze all nailed on starters and all extremely big and influential players missing today for us. With our limited squad depth that is just too many players to miss and results in us losing games. Nothing we can do. Luckily 7 of those are due back for our next prem game.

miami mike (IP Logged)
28 October, 2017 21:59
I think the best that can be said after the past 7 days is that a win is a win and its unlikely those bps for Worcester will make much difference to us. Fate duly tempted I know.
Only managed to see highlights of the game but perhaps Smith is needing a breather to refresh his mind and absorb his first few prem experiences? The weakness of options at 10/12 makes that difficult of course.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
28 October, 2017 22:04
Agreed. Not Smiths best game for us but he is still a great talent.

Illegitimi non carborundum

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
28 October, 2017 22:21
Quote:
Quinten Poulsen

Obvious troll etc.

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 00:57
Quote:
RodneyRegis
Quote:
Quinten Poulsen

Obvious troll etc.

Robotic vole lust...

Saintquin (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 10:56
Quote:
Scaramouche

Strange but, from where I sat thought he a good game!

Harlequins, (was once) probably the best rugby club in the world!
(Sm115)(Sm115)(Sm115)

Fanski (IP Logged)
31 October, 2017 12:33
mishaps - our defence is A s==t joke

T-Bone (IP Logged)
31 October, 2017 16:15
Quote:
Saintquin
Quote:
Scaramouche

Strange but, from where I sat thought he a good game!

Same, I thought that once again he looked really good.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
31 October, 2017 16:45
To clarify, he did not have a "bad" game but did not reach the same standards as earlier appearances....but still pretty damn good.

It was a couple of things like the ball falling over and not knowing he should have drop kicked for territory if nothing else, a couple of half tackles, telegraphed chip kicks over the top, couple of wobbly passes...

It speaks volumes for the lad that I have come to expect better already.

With his class and his ability off the tee I think Faz and Ford et al will be looking for a big money move to France in the relatively near future....

Illegitimi non carborundum

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net