Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Yarde Gone. Official
Scamble (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 06:02

Re: Yarde Gone. Official
akb1 (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 06:09
Sorry to see him go, loved watching him play for us, but based on recent reports of him not turning up for training etc then it is right to let him go.
All the best Marland

Ozzy3213 (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 06:16
I'd be really interested to know the full story behind his departure from you guys to Sale. When he left us for you, he was an England starter and was told by the previous regime that he needed to be at a top 6 club to kick on. He, in my opinion has never looked the same player since he joined you and his game does not appear to have developed at all (that's not a criticism of Quins by the way, merely an observation). It will be really interesting to see how he goes under Steve Diamond, and whether he can actually get the best out of him.

SiBolton (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 06:29
Interesting comments from Ugo on the Beeb article, sounds like spoilt brat
Liked watching him sometimes, but good riddance

Cookie (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 07:28
Confusing comments by JK about someone he's effectively sacked. If he's been a prat, say as much, don't flower it up.

raedarius (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 07:35
Quote:
SiBolton

It's good to see from the BBC article that someone has finally had the decency to tell Steve Diamond about this... (insert suitable emoji here)

Kent Fan (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 07:38
Young wingers are initially picked up for their pace and try scoring ability. Their game has to have a defensive element added plus more skill at finding the spaces and clever support play rather than just sprinting. Not sure MY. Was able to add these elements to his original speed. Maybe Quins style prevented his advancement.....and letís face it a string of wingers since Dan Luger onwards to Charlie Amesbury have Been unable to shine. Simon Keogh and Tom Williams etc had the intelligence and game nous to buck that trend.

IMHO MY in his style went up too many blind alleys and seemed to run away from support, plus he always looked so miserable last season. Canít see him being up in Manchester and getting back with James OíConnor ending well.

talkshowhost86 (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 08:05
Another low point in our season.

I think JK has done everything right on this one (although not sure why he’s saying positive things about Marland now) but either way we’re in a weaker position now that we’ve lost an international class winger.

We need a replacement as soon as possible.

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 07:56
Quote:
SiBolton

What beeb article?

Kent Fan (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 08:06
Ugh comments in BBC rugby news section.

BaltiBoy (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 08:07
Can someone explain how this move has come about. Never heard of a mid season transfer, and thought player contracts etc are not to be decided until January. Why has this one been allowed?

Cheers & Beers
BB

Months KYT (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 08:16
Kingston hates Visser too . Letís see whatís happening next

Kent Fan (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 08:17
Some reports say JK suggested he go before situation became poisonous......maybe once MY is introduced to Sale fans by Mr D JK and the club will actually open up a bit.

Currently Ugo is the press sec for Quins & JK. By Ugo doing it the info comes out but isnít actually official and can be ďdeniedĒ.

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 08:19

Bazzo (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 08:24
Can also be a money decision. Get a big salary off your books saves some money on the budget which can be used elsewhere. 6 months of MY salary would buy a good player.

Jammy Git (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 08:25
Quote:
Cookie
Confusing comments by JK about someone he's effectively sacked. If he's been a prat, say as much, don't flower it up.

Slagging him off would be counter productive. It's clear that JK put a lot of time and effort into Yarde and thought him worth the hassle until it wasn't any more. This is not an uncommon scenario in normal businesses and it doesn't mean you suddenly start spitting invective when you finally get rid of them.

O Fortuna, velut luna statu variabilis,
semper crescis aut decrescis

blucherquin (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 08:38
Quote:
BaltiBoy
Can someone explain how this move has come about. Never heard of a mid season transfer, and thought player contracts etc are not to be decided until January. Why has this one been allowed?

There's nothing stopping it if both sides agree.

Clubs can't approach a player from another team until January.

Quins wanted Yarde out because he's clearly a (pick your favourite word), so they let him break contract.

01 November, 2017 08:39
Quote:
Bazzo
Can also be a money decision. Get a big salary off your books saves some money on the budget which can be used elsewhere. 6 months of MY salary would buy a good player.

Will be interesting to see what it's used for though.

In Yarde we already had a good player, so no sense getting rid for the money unless we actually have a replacement lined up.

As I said earlier in this thread, with him gone we're now weaker. I hope we redress that before our next important game otherwise we're very light on the wings.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 08:39
Quote:
Months KYT

Based on?

thomh (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 08:55
JK's positive comments might just be part of the agreement to terminate the contract.

Safri-quin (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 08:57
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
Months KYT

Based on?
I think there were rumours earlier this year that TV was deciding what training he felt he wanted/needed to attend, ditto other Club related events, and JK stopped selecting him to ensure he understood the 'team ethos'. Hate would appear to be a strong word to me

akb1 (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 08:58
I assume his attitude is part of the reason for his exclusion from England.

Quote:
Eddie Jones 2016
And Jones says Yarde has impressed in training, since being 'sorted out' by the Aussie coach.
"Marland is close to our quickest wing," said Jones. "Maybe Anthony Watson shades him, but he has got power and he is raw.
"He hasn't had a lot of experience, he hasn't had a lot of coaching, and he's very coachable.
"He is a bit of a character. He has probably blown a bit of his career by being too big for his boots. He's back down to earth now and has the potential to be a really special player for us.
"I got him into camp and had a look at him. He had a bit of an attitude on him, so I sorted that out. From there on in, he's been really wanting to get better."

So guess he returned to old ways.

01 November, 2017 08:59
Quote:
thomh
JK's positive comments might just be part of the agreement to terminate the contract.

I'm sure that's exactly it.

Probably worth pointing out that JK won't have said a word of it anyway so can't really be used as a stick to beat him with.

Personally I wouldn't have released such an effusive bit of praise about Marland as to those who don't know what's gone on it looks like we've simply lost a player to a rival in mid-season.

But not really the main issue at this stage.

We need to be all systems go on bringing in a replacement. At the moment Alofa Alofa is our only backup winger.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 09:10
I dont know, obviously, but after reading so much from Ugo and sports journos about how much time Kingston spent on Yarde - Ugo says more than any other player - that his comments aren't just what he thinks.

He clearly rated the guy and we're told put lots of effort into him, but is cutting him because of the danger his behaviour drags down the team.

So I don't think it's that weird if you think about it.

KevT (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 09:12
Many of our players have come through our Academy which I hope breeds a closeness and for me binds players to the club. Maybe that dynamic is harder for one or two personalities to adapt to? If for whatever reason, you find it hard to break into a Group, maybe the thought of a bonding tour to Adidas HQ in Germany fills you with dread?

I'm not condoning Marland's absences. He's a professional in a team sport after all and should behave like one. Just trying to understand why this has happened.

The Dead Baron (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 09:18
"Marland would have liked to have stayed at the club, but equally he sees this as a massive opportunity to get a fresh start."

Surely if he wanted to stay that badly he would've straightened himself up? This smells like a mixture of arrogance and a big cheque to me.

DOK (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 09:21
Thinking of Danny Cipriani and James O'Connor, you can see how a DOR can recognise the skill of a player, like a player personally and yet not want them at the club. I suspect Marland was frustrated that all attempts to get a contract failed.

Bucksquin (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 09:39
one thing we have learned from the past week is that JK is not an articulate wordsmith ó very clumsy choices of words and phrases.

New Forest Quin (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 09:43
Quote:
Safri-quin
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
Months KYT

Based on?
I think there were rumours earlier this year that TV was deciding what training he felt he wanted/needed to attend, ditto other Club related events, and JK stopped selecting him to ensure he understood the 'team ethos'. Hate would appear to be a strong word to me

Charlie Walker was playing well, scoring tries and deserved to keep his place, What message would it have sent out if Tim had been brought back just because he's Tim Visser.

01 November, 2017 09:46
He hasn't thought it through. Blue and white hair brading at Sale wont suit him as well as the myriad of options that Quins colours offered him.

But seriously I think JK overall has done well on this one. He has behaved like a leader.

Yarde had the X factor but on several occasions effort was lacking. He has been better this year but players come and go. if he's trouble as is reported then its right to say goodbye and wish him well.

New Forest Quin (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 09:52
I have always thought that Marland's try to games rate was much better at LI than Quins, but it appears to be about the same at around 27% (13 tries in 47 games for Quins).

On the other hand Charlie Walker's try to games rate is 48% (35 tries in 73 games).

Defensively Marland edges it. A replacement is needed, but in the short term we are lucky to have such a good player as Charlie to wear and fight for the 14 shirt.

I'm really sorry to see Marland go, particularly in these circumstances, and hope that he eventually fulfils his talent, but it appears that JK has dealt with a difficult situation in the correct manner.

thomh (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 09:54
Quote:
Bucksquin
one thing we have learned from the past week is that JK is not an articulate wordsmith ó very clumsy choices of words and phrases.

I'm not so fond of his use of "I" rather than "we" in this context. It feels like it betrays a bit of personal insecurity. Can't see much wrong with the actual substance though.

T-Bone (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 09:58
Glad it's now finally official. Think JK and the club did the right thing.

Can't say I wish Yarde particularly well as he's clearly been a bit of a pillock and also I don't want him to go well against us.

The issue now is that we've lost a quality winger at a time when the squad is already depleted, so hope we're looking to bring someone in. Despite his off field antics Ysarde has been playing really well this season

Months KYT (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 10:10
Based on Timís tweets when I asked him why he wasnít being selected a couple of months ago . Stated fully fit and didnít know reason . Neither did I with
His % scoring rate

Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 10:11
Quote:
Months KYT
Based on Timís tweets when I asked him why he wasnít being selected a couple of months ago . Stated fully fit and didnít know reason . Neither did I with
His % scoring rate

So JK hates him? Get a grip for Christ's sake.

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 10:31
Quote:
Bolly-Quin
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/41820797

Thank you Bolly!!!

blucherquin (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 10:48
Quote:
Bucksquin

Really? Maybe in off the cuff stuff but every word on the press release would have been carefully chosen.

NicoWilson (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 12:01
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
Bucksquin

Really? Maybe in off the cuff stuff but every word on the press release would have been carefully chosen.

And doubtless agreed by Yarde and his advisers

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 12:40
I read that statement as do the polite thing first and then give him both barrels tbh

Illegitimi non carborundum

MrOther (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 22:21
Quote:
Bucksquin

Yes, agreed, clumsy with his words (although Iím not sure weíve learnt that this week). But I have to say I think JK comes out of this fairly well, so far.

I remain of the JK-out camp, but I suspect that heís handled this as well as it could be handled.

rdc (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 22:54

01 November, 2017 22:58
Good to see Robshaw speaking out quoted in the guardian. He says he is disappointed in Marland. The club is pulling together.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
02 November, 2017 01:05
Quote:

Good enough for me.

MrOther (IP Logged)
02 November, 2017 07:25
Quote:

Leaves EJ with a tricky call as he breaks his wingers in training. My guess is that he won't call Yarde up given the evident bad blood back at Quins.

ssdudley (IP Logged)
02 November, 2017 10:47
EJ won't call up Yarde cos he hasn't trained in weeks! ūüėÉ

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
02 November, 2017 10:48
Yeah, surely too much of a risk of distraction at this stage. Maryland's clearly not top of eddies list in any case.

DOK (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 09:00

Cookie (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 09:06
Quote:

Stunning level of naivity. One day, Marland, you're going to have to take some responsibility. Until then, expect more genuine and model professionals to call you out.

Grins (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 09:07
There's a full rehabilitation piece in the Times. Kingston emerges well from it, and notably Marlon does not argue with the decision the club took to release him, which probably tells you all you need to know. From my point of view, he's gone, and I wish him well at Sale and I hope he doesn't have the same problems there that he had at Quins

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 09:17
As one LI fan said.."you can get away with it as a boy but...."

Cookie (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 09:25
Quote:
Grins
There's a full rehabilitation piece in the Times. Kingston emerges well from it, and notably Marlon does not argue with the decision the club took to release him, which probably tells you all you need to know. From my point of view, he's gone, and I wish him well at Sale and I hope he doesn't have the same problems there that he had at Quins

I genuinely don't wish him well. He doesn't deserve it and, more importantly, we don't deserve it. I wouldn't begrudge him a living, but he's left us in the lurch and I wouldn't want him to be in any way successful.

Kent Fan (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 10:21
Not sure why he acted the way he did and not wanting to train etc. He has his career ahead of him and was on the fringes of possible international call ups. I never thought he looked happy (still neither does Mike Brown)but always seemed to run away from support and up too many blind alleys or heavy traffic. I donít think I can remember him blazing down the wing too often.

DOK (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 10:37
As I said before, the most likely explanation I can come up with is it was a massive sulk after he was either told he was surplus to requirements or that they weren't going to take him on at the money he was asking. With the amount of effort JK seems to have put in to keep him, I'm assuming the second is more likely. If they were just going to cut him loose, I can't see JK doing much but waving goodbye.

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 10:39
When you have differing opinions between someone who has developed a bad reputation, and has breached a disciplinary code, versus someone who is seen as THE model professional, and about whom you never hear a bad word said... if you were to take sides, it would be a very one-sided victory.

QuincyJones (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 11:30
I listened to the Rugby Pod, the podcast by Jim Hamilton and Andy Goode...and they had Joe Marler on the phone. He said he hadn't spoken to Marland for around the last 18 months as he lost his rag with him a long time ago. He said something along the lines of, 'you won't change someone like that so I just leave him be'.

Seems like the squad will be in a better place for it so I'm glad!

08 November, 2017 11:46
Quote:
QuincyJones
I listened to the Rugby Pod, the podcast by Jim Hamilton and Andy Goode...and they had Joe Marler on the phone. He said he hadn't spoken to Marland for around the last 18 months as he lost his rag with him a long time ago. He said something along the lines of, 'you won't change someone like that so I just leave him be'.

That would be so telling if it was anyone in the squad other than Marler, who sometimes looks like he hasn't spoken to anyone else in the squad for the past 18 months.

Really not good though if that's the case. The team needs to communicate so having those sorts of divisions isn't good for the squad.

Boonie (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 12:01
Even if you allow for the fact that it is Marler, the piece from Robshaw backs up the fact that Yarde was disruptive within the team.

Not everyone gets on with everyone, and I'm sure we all work with people we'd rather not have to. But, we have to be professional and deal with it. If Yarde has been unable to do that, we're better off without him.

And let's hope he doesn't have any points to prove the next time we play Sale...!

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to bleat about it all over the internet"

08 November, 2017 12:09
Quote:
Boonie
Even if you allow for the fact that it is Marler, the piece from Robshaw backs up the fact that Yarde was disruptive within the team.
Not everyone gets on with everyone, and I'm sure we all work with people we'd rather not have to. But, we have to be professional and deal with it. If Yarde has been unable to do that, we're better off without him.

And let's hope he doesn't have any points to prove the next time we play Sale...!

Don't get me wrong, my comment was pretty tongue in cheek. I suspect Marler is right on the money with Yarde considering what others have said (most notably Robshaw) and I'm glad Yarde is gone.

You just know you must be a bit of a disciplinary nightmare if you're getting stick from Joe Marler.

InbetweenWasp (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 13:34
Quote:
talkshowhost86
Quote:
QuincyJones

That would be so telling if it was anyone in the squad other than Marler, who sometimes looks like he hasn't spoken to anyone else in the squad for the past 18 months.

Really not good though if that's the case. The team needs to communicate so having those sorts of divisions isn't good for the squad.

Off the pitch, Marler seems like a well-liked player who gets on well with the majority. During the injury break at the end of the game a few weeks ago he was busy chatting with a bunch of our players, as well as his own and you often hearing about him being a sociable, joker within the England Squad. He might be a bit of a plank on the pitch (depending on which side of the fence you sit on) but seems genuinely popular off of it.

Opposite of Yarde by the sounds of it!

GP2110 (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 14:10
I have it on very very good authority that Marler floored Marland in training very soon after he joined the club. The issue was from a perceived lack of respect. I am not at all surprised that they were not on good terms after that.

PQ2 (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 14:55
-Did he get to Sale on time, anyone know?

08 November, 2017 15:17
Hi Wasps fan in peace.

I'm not sure there's anything Yarde could say to change people's perception of him once the 'official Quins line' had been put out last week. We know he's missed training, refused to play an A league game and apparently had been told his contract wasn't being renewed at end of season.

He's been pinned as a disruptive influence and it's hard to counter that if that message is being repeated by multiple sources (club/Ugo/The Times piece)

Also I would say that he's really 'hits back at Robshaw' with these comments

"d have expected different from him. No player enjoys that, especially from a team-mate I've shared a field with for the last four or five years.

It's happened. I'm not going to moan about it, it's his views and he's entitled to his opinions. I don't want to get into an argument about what's right and what's wrong."

Granted Robshaw was just responding to a (no doubt) leading journo's question, but he maybe could have swerved it somewhat. You'd have to wonder whether it will effect his chances of an England recall, especially if 4 Quins players are 'happy to see the back of him'. It would certainly make training camps a bit awkward.

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score? - Vince Lombardi

Stooperman (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 15:29
After the Nick Kennedy debacle, I'm starting to wonder whether COS spent the last two and a half years of his tenure as an LI double agent!! (Sm156)

Cookie (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 15:56
It would have been easy for Robbo to go for the 'no comment' option. But he didn't............

08 November, 2017 16:58
Quote:
DrHankPym(superhero)
Hi Wasps fan in peace.
I'm not sure there's anything Yarde could say to change people's perception of him once the 'official Quins line' had been put out last week. We know he's missed training, refused to play an A league game and apparently had been told his contract wasn't being renewed at end of season.

He's been pinned as a disruptive influence and it's hard to counter that if that message is being repeated by multiple sources (club/Ugo/The Times piece)

Also I would say that he's really 'hits back at Robshaw' with these comments

"d have expected different from him. No player enjoys that, especially from a team-mate I've shared a field with for the last four or five years.

It's happened. I'm not going to moan about it, it's his views and he's entitled to his opinions. I don't want to get into an argument about what's right and what's wrong."

Granted Robshaw was just responding to a (no doubt) leading journo's question, but he maybe could have swerved it somewhat. You'd have to wonder whether it will effect his chances of an England recall, especially if 4 Quins players are 'happy to see the back of him'. It would certainly make training camps a bit awkward.

In terms of England, Jones doesn't need any help from Quins players to come to a decision that Yarde is trouble. He's made comments on that front before, so I suspect he well knows the issues that come with Marland.

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 17:39
Quote:
Cookie
It would have been easy for Robbo to go for the 'no comment' option. But he didn't............

And that would have been taken negatively, I think. A bit like the refusal to give a reference.

FWIW I think Robshaw was probably right to say what he said, assuming it's true. I did suggest elsewhere that "maybe" he was put up to speak on behalf of the team, as he would be the best person to do so, since very few would question his word or suggest that he had any kind of motive.

harlequinade (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 18:43
beeb

Quote:
Marland Yarde: No 'bad blood' with Harlequins after Sale move

Quote:
England winger Marland Yarde says there is no "bad blood" after his mid-season move from Harlequins to Sale Sharks. Yarde joined Sale on a three-year deal and was thought to be unsettled at their London-based Premiership rivals. "I thought there was a chance to have a new challenge, a clean slate and a fresh start," 25-year-old Yarde told BBC Radio Manchester. He could make his first Sale appearance against Saracens in the Anglo-Welsh Cup on Friday. Prior to leaving Harlequins, Yarde had been dropped from their Champions Cup game at Wasps for missing training and director of rugby John Kingston said letting him go was in the "best interest" of the club. "I've got no bad blood towards Harlequins. John Kingston and I never left on any wrongful terms, it was just a decision that had to be made at the time," Yarde added. "It was a culmination of a few things. Not everything has been said but it's a stance that John had to make at the time." Yarde started his professional career with London Irish in 2010 and spent four years with the Exiles before joining Quins in 2014, scoring 18 tries in 62 appearances for the west London side. "I'm a little disappointed with how it concluded because I think no player would like to leave on those terms, especially having played there for the last three or four years and being a part of that team through many highs and lows," he added. "I want to get on board as soon as possible - usually you'd have a whole pre-season to do it but it's a challenge to myself. "I am experienced enough and I have played enough games to know how to deal with stuff like that."

hope hes sorts himself out and has a succesful end to his career.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't

DOK (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 19:31
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
Cookie

And that would have been taken negatively, I think. A bit like the refusal to give a reference.

FWIW I think Robshaw was probably right to say what he said, assuming it's true. I did suggest elsewhere that "maybe" he was put up to speak on behalf of the team, as he would be the best person to do so, since very few would question his word or suggest that he had any kind of motive.

Can't see Robshaw allowing himself to be used like that, to be honest. Sounded more like a straight answer to a question asked to me.

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 22:11
Quote:
DOK
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
Cookie

Can't see Robshaw allowing himself to be used like that, to be honest. Sounded more like a straight answer to a question asked to me.

I think if the squad as a whole felt that way, he might be a willing spokesperson. But I don't think he's say it if he didn't believe it.

MickyThe Lunch (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 23:47
Of course the club, after only a third of the season, is going to have a lot of redundant advertising hoardings on the outside of the ground with Marland's mush plastered all over them. Could we superimpose a different player's face on them?

poorfour (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 06:00
Quote:
MickyThe Lunch
Of course the club, after only a third of the season, is going to have a lot of redundant advertising hoardings on the outside of the ground with Marland's mush plastered all over them. Could we superimpose a different player's face on them?

Big Josh Ibuanokpe would seem like the obvious candidate...

blucherquin (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 06:51
Quote:
poorfour
Quote:
MickyThe Lunch

Would he? Why?

Roaming Quin (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 08:52
Think the club has done the right thing they now need to bring in another player on a lower wage that will work harder. At the end of this season if rumours are true more money will be freed up by Roberts leaving then we can hunt some quality players to come in.

Hopefully if his negativity has affected the team results should turn in our favour a bit more and we'll start to see a happy camp. Loved the players reactions after beating Sarries on Sunday proved there is team spirit and the will to win.

poorfour (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 09:10
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
poorfour
Quote:
MickyThe Lunch

Would he? Why?

Because he's the right size and shape to completely cover a picture of Marland. It was a joke

fandg2 (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 10:19
Quote:
Roaming Quin
Loved the players reactions after beating Sarries on Sunday proved there is team spirit and the will to win.

Yep, can't hide they were happy

[www.independent.co.uk]

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net