rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Side banner ad
RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 07:32
Is anyone else having problems with the side banner on the mobile site? The main window doesn't resize so it actually covers up the right hand side of post a, and I can't resize. I understand that adverts are a necessary evil, but I really don't know of another website which is so atrociously coded.

Re: Side banner ad
akb1 (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 07:49
Intermittently yes.

Grins (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 08:38
Agree. Also there is a nasty pop up that tries to take you to the app store to download something

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 10:31
I seem to be redirected to the app store frequently. Also still getting the virus warning, but only when I'm on CAW.

T-Bone (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 10:31
Quote:
Quinky Kin
I seem to be redirected to the app store frequently. Also still getting the virus warning, but only when I'm on CAW.

Same. I've more or less given up on the mobile site due to the frequency with which I get a virus warning or taken to app store

akb1 (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 10:58
I don't recall being taken to the play store or getting the virus warning.
I'm using Google chrome on Android (Nougat)

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 11:25
The AP store diversion only occurs when Iím on 4G - not on WiFi - security issue?

Brown Bottle (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 13:53
Quote:
Bolly-Quin
The AP store diversion only occurs when Iím on 4G - not on WiFi - security issue?

More likely timing. On WiFi the page should load quicker so you're less likely to be caught out by the sudden late switch. Just a theory. smiling smiley

BB

MrOther (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 21:58
Mobile site works great for me. (Safari on iOS)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net