rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Chis - Cited
never sleep (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 15:44
Harlequins forward James Chisholm has been cited and he will appear before an independent disciplinary panel.
[www.englandrugby.com]

Re: Chis - Cited
HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 15:51
Fantastic, whats the bet he gets off, but then slips over on the way out!!!

Bedfordshire Boy (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 16:31
Are all tip tackles cited, there did not seem to be anything malicious in the tackle and his yellow card arguably cost us the match? Does Chis and the team need further punishment?

Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 17:31
I didn't see all the TV angles of it at the time, but if the bloke landed on his head/neck then it should have been red. Anyone get a good look at it?

never sleep (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 18:24
I can't remember exactly, but I did think at the time that a red card could have been doled out.
The only thing is, the card could have been given to either walker or chis as they were both involved.

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 23:52
Looked to me like Chis had control of the lifted player, but actually fell or get knocked and lost his own balance.

Cookie (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 09:54
Only just seen it. Looks like it should have been red. Walker involved a bit, but Chis hit the Bath player when already slightly off balance.

Frustratingly, just as play was stopped, Smith had put in a lovely chip kick that had put Walker clear.

Would be very helpful if we could sort out our discipline. Fully expect to be missing Chis on Sunday, which we could ill afford.

nick holder (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 13:05
Sorry guys but IMHO it should have been a red. Exactly the same as the one Burns was red carded for on his debut for us.

ChipsteadQuin (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 13:25
Watching it on the big screen at the game I thought it would be red for Chis , and when he gave a yellow I thought he would give one to Charlie Walker as well , he lifted a leg but let go sharpish

I think the 9 ( Fotoaloui ?) did them a favour and bounced up quickly to get to the ball .

never sleep (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 14:55
hopefully chis doesn't get a ban. from memory, the outcome could have been - red for walker or red for chis or cards for them both.
I think it was completely accidental - one of those when the bad stuff happened as a result of the combined efforts of two people.
Thank goodness the S/H wasn't injured.

Mayor West (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 17:26
With our disciplinary record, would it help if we wore a completely black kit as our away strip, you know like that team from New Zealand. It might just work.

akb1 (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 20:33
[www.englandrugby.com]

3 weeks ban

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 20:36
Shame, but with Bothma back, and Luamanu and Robshaw we should be ok this weekend. Ulster games I would have played White one week and Lamb the next anyway. South too if he is fit (which according to JK he will be around that time).

Roaming Quin (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 20:43
Is there a conspiracy to see how far Quins can go with no players? Lol

T-Bone (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 21:30
Silly boy. This is the indiscipline that is really hurting us.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net