rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

7th or 10th?
Stooperman (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 21:20
Well tonight's results have produced a bit of an odd situation, LBP or a draw and we'll be 10th. Win and we'll be 7th.

I think we better flippin win TBH.

Re: 7th or 10th?
QuickerQuin (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 21:35
Well ..... in theory, if we win and get a 4 try bonus point, we could go sixth!

However....

TW Quin (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 21:53
Not a comfortable position - we are 10th does the table lie?

New Forest Quin (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 21:57
Quote:
TW Quin
Not a comfortable position - we are 10th does the table lie?

It does until every team has played the same number of games.

Adi Nako (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 22:22
I don't start paying a massive amount of attention to the table until Christmas.

Months KYT (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 06:18
Quote:
Adi Nako
I don't start paying a massive amount of attention to the table until Christmas.
By which time we are out of running to compete for European Cup. . Great logic in you reasoning

Dibden (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 06:58
Given the probable losses to Sarries Falcons and Sale the Big Game is now a huge MUST win.Otherwise we are likely to be 10th or even 11th after next 4 games.Címon Quins stir yourselves surely you wonít let this happen?Its time There was a sharp edge to your tongue JK rather than the usual platitudes about how well
Training has gone

blucherquin (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 07:04
Quote:
Months KYT
Quote:
Adi Nako
By which time we are out of running to compete for European Cup. . Great logic in you reasoning

I'll bypass the baffling tenses and pronouns....but I'm still confused. What does the Premiership table have to do with the European Champions Cup?

dfriel76 (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 07:16
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
Months KYT
Quote:
Adi Nako

I'll bypass the baffling tenses and pronouns....but I'm still confused. What does the Premiership table have to do with the European Champions Cup?

Qualification for next year's competition.. However, that's ignoring that we're now in a relegation battle.

MrOther (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 14:58
Hello... We're 10th.

Lose this weekend (against the best club team in Europe) and we'll stay tenth.

I was alarmed that we were sliding into mid-table mediocrity. Right now I'd be relieved if we could secure mid-table mediocrity. Face it, there is now a real possibility that we will be part of the relegation battle this season.

QuinAlan (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 17:15
Quote:
Adi Nako

Well when you wake up I think you'll be in for a bit of a shock!

02 December, 2017 18:00
Yep 10th. Suddenly it all looks serious. Win tomorrow though and it will look better. If we don't finish above 8th this year changes will be needed. JK or Mapletoft. Easters defence project is also running out of time.

SiBolton (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 19:05
7th Quins nil Sarries with a 5 pointer, and the ladies do the same

Of the above maybe one might happen

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 09:41
Yup. Poor Ladies.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Adi Nako (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 16:29
Quote:
QuinAlan
Quote:
Adi Nako

Well when you wake up I think you'll be in for a bit of a shock!

I just checked the table and am not particularly shocked.

St_Bart (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 16:33
7th it is then!
Now do the double over them.

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 16:36
Quote:
Dibden
Given the probable losses to Sarries Falcons and Sale...

Ever feel like you spoke too soon?

QuinAlan (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 16:42
Very happy to hear! Very well played everyone. If the squad weren't pulling together & playing for John kingston, then we would not have won that game!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net