rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Congratulations Quins!
St_Bart (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 16:30
Best game of the season to watch. Wish our guys were as committed as yours.
Now to complete the job lets see the ladies beat sarries for an historic double!!

Re: Congratulations Quins!
manrow (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 16:35
Well done Quins you made a great game of it.

Lovely to see Sarries shafted for a change, they normally give it out on their opponents, and don't take losing well!!

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 16:39
Harsh. Sarries fans are generally a great bunch. Not sure about the players.

Clyst Colt Chief (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 16:40
Well Done Quins .... Play to the end ... fantastic

OldMarovian (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 17:03
Well done Quins. A couple of class moments from Care the difference for me. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 17:15
Quote:
RodneyRegis
Harsh. Sarries fans are generally a great bunch. Not sure about the players.

The few that I've met have been really nice blokes, off the pitch at least.

The few Sarries fans I know... that's a different matter.

03 December, 2017 17:18
FABULOUS RESULT!!! Well Played lads!!!!

Seany_Boy0511 (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 17:40
From a disappointed Sarries fan, no grumbling about you guys winning,you deserved, I'm more annoyed about the way Saracens have lost the last few games when normally we are so clinical but for some reason this season we haven't been, could be a quiet one for us this season, Danny Care is phenomenal and should be starting for England without a shadow of a doubt, best of luck for the rest of the season

SiBolton (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 18:04
Thought the Sarries fans where some of the loudest we’ve had at the Stoop for a while, credit to them and all gracious after the game
Good day at the Stoop

Hellequin (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 18:36
Good tight game Sarries defending well for the most part will be disappointed with the amount of peltier conceded that cost them the game. Fortunate not to get a yellow for repeated infringements but decent win for Quins in the end.

Brown Bottle (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 18:44
Quote:
Thought the Sarries fans where some of the loudest we’ve had at the Stoop for a while, credit to them and all gracious after the game

Had a few in front of us - normally occupied by quins sths. Have to say they were very sporting and despite shouting loudly for Sarries and not standing up to cheer when Tim Visser scored at the end they applauded Quins on and off the pitch and were very fulsome in their praise for Danny Care on a number of occasions.

BB

1876-Fez (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 19:06
Yep... your boys deserved that... Care was in a different class today.

We never normally get any complaints about our supporters or players after a loss which is nice.

Good luck for the rest of the season except at the London Stadium (Sm100)... and hopefully we can have 2 London teams in the playoffs (Sm11)

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

ninjafez (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 22:43
Agggghhhh,

Congrats on driving us a bit mad today, defense can only last so long in the modern game...

Good luck in Europe and hope for another good game at London stadium...

Mr St Bart, do I start seeing you got to the other boards gloating when we loose, poor form, I suggest you have let our team get under your skin. Until we meet again hopefully not for quite a while...

Ninjafez - supporting Sarries and cleaning their signs since 2006!

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 00:32
Saffas better sports than Wuss fans.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net