rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

No. Just No.
Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
05 December, 2017 17:21
For the love of god, I hope this is either an April fool 4 months early, or it is knocked on the head as soon as possible...

Power Plays.

Re: No. Just No.
Scaramouche (IP Logged)
05 December, 2017 17:32
Well I suppose innovation has to come from somewhere and SA is quite influenced by American values ie new new new and exciting all the time.

Hopefully some of the sillier ideas will get vetoed....

Illegitimi non carborundum

Adi Nako (IP Logged)
05 December, 2017 18:38
They are always trialling really random rules in South Africa. Personally I'm all for experimenting with the laws, so long as it's reviewed thoroughly before wider implementation. Looking at some of the ideas they've tried before it seems like that process works well.

T-Bone (IP Logged)
05 December, 2017 18:43
Sounds very silly

Snowman (IP Logged)
05 December, 2017 21:49
So this match has been a test bed for a series of silly trial rules, all of which have been buried without trace afterwards and good riddance
Hopefully this one will follow the same trend
The title of the thread says it all

johnlid (IP Logged)
05 December, 2017 22:44
Mind you, the trial of having two refs was good. More refs to complain about at every game!

Boonie (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 11:49
What a crock. I mean - seriously? Good for the players, coaches and spectators? Really? 3 minutes of Union vs League...

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to bleat about it all over the internet"

RleQuin (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 22:33
Total rubbish!
RleQ

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net