rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Injuries
mikepw (IP Logged)
05 December, 2017 18:02
Any news of wounded from Sunday? Horwill, Collier, Lang, Alofa?

Re: Injuries
blucherquin (IP Logged)
05 December, 2017 19:38
Quote:
mikepw
Any news of wounded from Sunday? Horwill, Collier, Lang, Alofa?

Not that Iíve seen. Collier looked bad - shoulder - he was clearly in a lot of pain. Horwill walking on a crutch post match.

fandg2 (IP Logged)
05 December, 2017 20:28
Mmm as well as this newest group of injuries I guess there's an added complication for the next couple of games in which of the players are registered for European Competition. If memory serves not all the squad are registered.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 11:38
JK's Team Selection this next game will tell us a bit. If it were me I'd go balls out for the the first Ulster game and then review.

Illegitimi non carborundum

quin_jon (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 12:12
Quote:
Scaramouche
JK's Team Selection this next game will tell us a bit. If it were me I'd go balls out for the the first Ulster game and then review.

I think (hope) that they'll wear the normal kit

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 12:20
smiling smiley

Illegitimi non carborundum

T-Bone (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 13:25
Quote:
quin_jon
Quote:
Scaramouche

(Sm49)

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 13:55
Quote:
quin_jon
Quote:
Scaramouche

Maybe the chaps will wear chaps?

arniepie (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 15:14
Horwill out for ulster game maybe longer, Mathews back after bout of sickness

blucherquin (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 15:18
Quote:
arniepie
Horwill out for ulster game maybe longer, Mathews back after bout of sickness

You are a club medic and I claim my £5

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 15:19
As long as Horwill is back for Falcons. Im not too fussed about the Ulster games. We are as good as out anyway. Give the younger guys a run out (Lamb, White, Ibitoye, Cheeseman) and rest a few guys that need it (Luamanu, Robshaw). Im not saying play 15 kids, just a bit of rotation for a comp we are basically out of.

fandg2 (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 16:12
Quote:
HonkyTonk
As long as Horwill is back for Falcons. Im not too fussed about the Ulster games. We are as good as out anyway. Give the younger guys a run out (Lamb, White, Ibitoye, Cheeseman) and rest a few guys that need it (Luamanu, Robshaw). Im not saying play 15 kids, just a bit of rotation for a comp we are basically out of.

That was the point I was trying to make, I don't think some of those named (and probably others) are registered for European competition so JK might not be able to rest some players even if he wanted to. There was a listing of registered players doing the rounds some while back but I can't find it atm

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 16:29
Fair point, I wonder if we have a fit 23 on our list though!!!! For a start I would guess Care is the only fit SH (Kitto and Prior would not have been with us at the time the squad was named). We must be able to make a few changes for long term injuries??

Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 17:19
You're allowed up to three changes to the nominated 41 players up to as late as the Tuesday before a game in the pool stage. If it *is* three changes, one has to be a Front Row replacement,

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net