Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Why do Harlequins hate Saracens
DOK (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 11:06

Re: Why do Harlequins hate Saracens
Adi Nako (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 12:08
I don't have a chance to listen now but my view has recently been to do with bloodgate.

I would say that the majority of fans believe that Saracens (As well as other clubs) broke the cap in what they consider to be a prolonged period of cheating. If they did however, they got off without punishment. As Quins fans I think on some level a) we are particularly annoyed that we got punished for something that was allegedly more commonplace than some would like to admit, whilst Sarries didnt. And b) I think we would all (on some level) appreciate a "new" major scandal to distract from bloodgate comments which we still sometimes get.

Also they are also a London team and are better than us of course. I get the impression that Irish hate us disproportionately because of that reason.

Mark W-J (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 12:11
Looking in from the outside, I don't think it was helped by Saracens moving from Watford back to Barnet and then claiming that that made them the most London of London clubs.

DazzaS (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 12:16
I did not realise Harlequins did hate Saracens.

I thought it was more about the fact they cearly broke the rules regarding the salary cap, yet struck a backroom deal to sweep under the carpet and raise the alary cap to cover it. Despite all the jumping up and down of Quins saying that they will be exposed, Quins agreed to this deal.

How Saracens treat away fans leaves a lot to be desired. The semi final at Allianz PArk sticks out for me. Telling fans how to hold their flag when away team come out and when home team comne out. Plus when away supporters sing loudly they play music in the stand to drown them out.

ChipsteadQuin (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 12:32
I think Ugo is on a mission to talk this up ..it's good for the commentators to have grudge matches ..

Unhappy for a bit when they beat us , or when Ashton did a silly dive , a bit annoyed when they run rings around the salary cap , amazed at the wiggly finger thing., miffed that they want to play at Wembley but 'hate' ? really ? ..

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 12:33
Yup. Its not the players, its the attitude.

Illegitimi non carborundum

DOK (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 12:38
Chris Robshaw said Harlequins dislike Saracens the other day. He said a while back that much as he hated to use them as an example, he admired the way they rotate the squad.

In November he said this

Quote:
Chris Robshaw
as much as I hate the Saracens, being a Harlequins man and stuff

If he says that, you can imagine what Joe Marler says!

New Forest Quin (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 12:38
Hate is far too strong a word for local rivalry, unless of course its Millwall and West Ham.

T-Bone (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 13:22
If you listen to the podcast, they say it's a number of things, and they were referring to the players more than fans. They said salary cap, local rivals and also some of the PR stuff Sarries come out with, all about how humble they are, what a great culture they have, etc, putting some of the Quins players' noses out of joint.

In the same bit of the pod saying that the quins players need no motivation the week we play sarries, and just like a team playing new Zealand as opposed to playing Romania, it's easier to get yourself up for some games rather than for others. I understand that, but as professional players, they need to be able to get themselves mentally geared up for what they might consider to be lesser games.

The club employs as psychologist, so this is where he should be earning his keep

D-Quins (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 13:23
Hate is as people have said a horrible word associated, terrible acts.

I would say I dislike Saracens but hate no. My fondest memory goes back a bit when we scored the then fastest 4T bonus point in premiership history against them at the Stoop. The best bit was hearing Nigel Wray left before half time, what kind of supporter is that!

Yes the record has been well and truly broken but it is a nice memory!

Regards

Duncan

fandg2 (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 13:50
I don't think it's just a Harlequins thing. Invariably when the 7s has been at Northampton, when the Sarries team is announced/walk out there's normally a good measure of booing. There's never that many Quins fans there.

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 13:54
Quote:
D-Quins
My fondest memory goes back a bit when we scored the then fastest 4T bonus point in premiership history against them at the Stoop. The best bit was hearing Nigel Wray left before half time, what kind of supporter is that!
Yes the record has been well and truly broken but it is a nice memory!

I was at that game, if it's the one where their captain was Taine Randell. IIRC Simon Keogh would have made the four tries even quicker but was tackled and the ball was dislodged in the in-goal area. Happened in front of the stand I was in. We also scored the second fastest try in the Prem - the week before Tom Voyce scored the fastest, against us.

That game has a sweet memory for me. I believe it was the relegation season and we were losing to all and sundry. An old team-mate who is a Sarries fan was going to the game and constantly tried to wind me up about how we would be thrashed, how he'd buy me a drink afterwards to tell me how good a team Sarries were etc etc. It's odd, as I tried to call him but his phone was turned off. All evening.

Ah happy memories.

Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 14:07
Quote:
D-Quins
The best bit was hearing Nigel Wray left before half time, what kind of supporter is that!

That's a bit harsh. He may live a couple of hours from the ground and needed to beat the rush at the helicopter pad, or perhaps he had to meet some people in the Cabbage Patch.

Kent Fan (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 14:37
Hate is a very strong word.....I just think they are a team we like to beat as are Wasps Irish as their origins were in London so it’s a derby.

With Tigers who I also love us to beat it’s because of the number of times they have beaten us in the past. I vividly remember the early games with Tigers when we first had a season ticket in 2000. Their attitude was if you want to beat us it will hurt are you prepared to get stuck in? Most of the Quins team didn’t seem to be at that time. Beating Tigers in the premiership final was one of the highlights of my sporting life.

Now we are able to show the commitment we did on Sunday regularly, we can bear Sarries. Can’t wait to the return at the Olympic stadium in March.... lots of deals so suggest Quins fans apply by buying tickets through Sarries rather than Quins as we seem to get *hit seats.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 15:17
Hate is a bit weird. They annoy me for the “wolf pack”, song playing, Fez wearing nonsense. But they’ve got a great team and I like a lot of their players.

I guess I just don’t care enough for the salary cap thing to bother me anymore. If you can’t move on from it you might be a little too into rugby:

arniepie (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 15:21
The Sarries game seems to be the one that gets the players buzzing, I think the intense dislike by the players comes from the arrogance portrayed by Saracens from top to bottom thinking they have the right to stroll onto the pitch and the opposition should fall to their knees and bow before them

Mr_B (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 15:35
Hate is a strong term, dislike is more realistic.

I dislike Sarries (not their fans) because of he following:-

Breaking the salary cap, threatening to go legal when they were caught which would have potentially killed the salary cap system which was put in place for a good reason. So not in the spirit of the game, left a very nasty taste.

For playing right said Fred at matches (stopped me going to sarries away games).

For playing loud music to block out loud away fans (not in the spirit of the game and very poor)and some of the other things they put in place to either drown out or mask away team fans.

I just think Sarries aren't looking at what is good for rugby just looking out for themselves and sod everyone else, some might agree with that approach but I dont.

OldMarovian (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 17:05
I am quite surprised to hear the stuff about the PA drowning out away support still lingering on. Been a good couple of seasons since that was a regular thing and many (most) of the Sarries supporters disliked it as much as the travelling fans.

We recently had a visit from the Chiefs whose Tomahawk-chop tends to ring out through stadiums up and down the land and I'm happy to report we had no trouble drowning it out with our own voices, no PA require smiling smiley

I always enjoy the games between the two sides although it would be lovely to win at the Stoop sometime in the next decade! have also pretty much always enjoyed my visits there.

Really looking forward to the "big" game and hope we can make a better showing of it than last week.

raedarius (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 17:57
Quote:
OldMarovian
I am quite surprised to hear the stuff about the PA drowning out away support still lingering on. Been a good couple of seasons since that was a regular thing and many (most) of the Sarries supporters disliked it as much as the travelling fans.

I had been to Allianz Park five times including the semi final when the PA was set to pain threshold levels to drown us out. The reason it is still a talking point, I guess, is that I"m not going back after being treated like that.

OldMarovian (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 20:16
As I said, it's not been like that for a while. If the fact that it happened is enough to put you off coming that's fair enough but it shouldn't be used as a reason to not visit for someone who hasn't been before IMO.

One of the best things about rugby is mixed crowds and it's in everyone's interest that away fans have a good time too (as long as that doesn't mean beating us too often!)

Mayor West (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 20:23
Chris "miss it" Ashton was enough of a reason to dislike Sarries.

DOK (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 20:28
I too would say "hate" is the wrong word. I certainly have a soft spot for the Saracens supporters, who have supported through thick and thin (and even now not a lot of thick!).

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 22:26
Quote:
OldMarovian

One of the best things about rugby is mixed crowds and it's in everyone's interest that away fans have a good time too (as long as that doesn't mean beating us too often!)

I'm happy if we only beat Sarries a couple of times in the league each season smiling smiley

TW Quin (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 22:46
The semi final at their place - horrible stand up for Saracens thing - disrespect for away supporters by club pa not fans- the weird finger thing - swallow dive arrogance - salary cap manipulation - stealing JJ when he was developing into something and hardly playing him - ghastly inflatable players thing on touchline at Wembley - odd home ground doesn’t feel right for a rugby game.

Hellequin (IP Logged)
06 December, 2017 23:27
Only time I have been to AP was the semi final a few years ago as we have only had away premiership games at Wembley since then. That experience of no leg room in premium price seats and the PA system has stuck with me.

Was offered a free ticket to the AW match this year from a Sarries STH but couldn't justify the 4 hours travel time for a 2nd team match with all the injuries we had with the poor matchday experience from before. (Although with hindsight may have been worth it)

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 01:04
I was chatting to a Lady Saracens fan outside Wembley before ko a couple of years back and she said "is it true that you (Quins Fans) are only here because you want see the new Wembley...?" followed by "Our Club is so good at getting the Players to mix with fans...."

I was of course polite but my head was thinking answer to question was emphatically yes and then, moron, doesn;t she realise that other Clubs may have stumbled upon this ruse as a way of building fan involvement and loyalty...

Up to that point I'd had no real problem with Sarries....

DamonQuins (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 07:27
Reasons I dislike Saracens and love it when we beat them:

1. Salary Cap
2. Strettle and Johnson
3. The Wolf Pack (Like they are part of some exclusive we work harder than you society)
4. The away matches at Wembley when they claim it's a sell out and give most of the tkts to choir singers and people dressed as red seats
5. Owen Farrell & Schalk Burger & formerly Ashton
6. Their Plastic Pitch
7. Those Fez hats they wore at one point and the fact they whack a drum through every match at Allianz Park
8. Their smug coaching team
9. The fact that I had to park my car in Watford once to watch them play at Vicarage Road
10. London Rivalry

However, they are a bloody awesome team!

1876-Fez (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 08:29
Wow....
If some of the sort of things in this thread make you "hate" I wonder what level you go to about serious issues in your lives!

Friendly banter and rivalry is all part of supporting the game but some people just like to take it to another level unfortunately.

I suspect the whole purpose of the broadcast was to drum up some interest on the next game between us.

I hope Quins kick after the great performance against us and challenge for the top 4/6.

And for those who haven't been back to Azp try it... things change you know... I can remember your ground a few years ago!! But the parading up and down with big handbags seems to continue ;-)

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2017 08:51 by 1876-Fez.

talkshowhost86 (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 09:06
Salary cap for me.

The fact that they cheated and weren’t punished, and don’t acknowledge they did it, is irritating and still, for me, taints their success a bit.

They are a great team to watch these days though.

DOK (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 08:53
It's important to separate the club from the supporters. The supporters had little or no say in a lot of DamonQuins list. Saracens worked hard at including the supporters, the meet up at away matches (does that still happen?) and so on. They were practically the model for how to include supporters but...

I can buy all learning a victory song, to be sung when you've crushed another opponent. But singing it top voice with the door open? That's just goading. And after the game too, when you're supposed to be all rugby players together. Was that the South Africa influence of the coaches/management who maybe didn't understand the nuances of the English culture?

Anyway, it's items like that the build the dislike of the club and make it special when you beat them. You don't just remember the last time when you lost, you remember the last time when you were humiliated and that then builds a dislike.

Kent Fan (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 09:00
Quote:
DamonQuins
Reasons I dislike Saracens and love it when we beat them:
Response to DQ’s list

1. Salary Cap - too late about the cap now but you wonder about all the SA players “pension funds” when they return home Burger, Smit, Pienaar, etc etc
2. Strettle and Johnson - can’t stop players moving
3. The Wolf Pack (Like they are part of some exclusive we work harder than you society)- unfortunately the players do work harder but so did we for once on Sunday
4. The away matches at Wembley when they claim it's a sell out and give most of the tkts to choir singers and people dressed as red seats - totally agree the real attendance figure is embarrassing if you take off the freebies.
5. Owen Farrell & Schalk Burger & formerly Ashton - don’t agree about Owen
6. Their Plastic Pitch - that’s progress
7. Those Fez hats they wore at one point and the fact they whack a drum through every match at Allianz Park - the Fez has been worn for years & other clubs have drums
8. Their smug coaching team - smug maybe but successful.
9. The fact that I had to park my car in Watford once to watch them play at Vicarage Road
10. London Rivalry - this helped Quins get fired up on Sunday. Quins should be like that every game!

Would add poor seating for away fans at AP + what appears to be deliberately scattering away fans at Wembley into poor low level seating.

However, they are a bloody awesome team!

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 09:12
I don't dislike the players. They had no say in the salary cap fiasco. I also think the coaches have done a great job in building a winning squad, whether you like their methods or not (remember the caterpillar?). AP isn't my favourite ground, but it's not the worst I've been to.

But the fans - OK I'm judging on the few that I know, but is it coincidence that a few years back - pre-success - there were very few who were shouting from the rooftops that they supported Sarries? Yet now it seems like there are loads of them. And here's what grates for me, as it's so far removed from what I'm used to in rugby: when they win (as they often do) they love to goad; when they lose, they go AWOL and rarely (if ever) acknowledge the other team's superiority on the day. Another example of this is McCall's post-match comments in the BBC article on Sunday.

Sarries to me are akin to peak-era Man United - very successful but not overly popular with opposition fans.

Safri-quin (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 10:43
To be fair, it looks like since Dr 'Nasty' Venter & Edward Griffiths have moved on, a lot of the shenanigans that were mentioned above have died as well.

We went to AzP for the AW match last week, and whilst for the seat, the ticket price was steep, the 'matchday experience' was quite pleasant
The food on offer is a damn sight cheaper than at Stoop and really good quality
Lots of variety
Lots of helpers (pioneers)
Compact ground
Very efficient bar staff
The whole blasting out supporters chants is gone, though in breaks in play Rihanna at 50 000 decibels was a bit offputting
All the Sarrries supporters were lovely
No Wolfpack or Right Said Fred played, but then I guessed (even to our surprise) Quins did beat them in their own backyard..

Whilst I also take great offence at the "Well if you take the Salary Cap breach any further, we will get all legal and protract this through the courts until PRL is bankrupt" threat, its done now, and wont change...

07 December, 2017 12:03
I tend to like or dislike a club mainly due to how watchable they are. So I dislike Irish pre Brian Smith when they were incredibly tedious to watch, and I disliked Sarries when they were also boring the pants off everyone.

What also helped make Sarries dislikeable were Dr Lecter - an abrasive sourpuss and a sometimes violent player, plus Edward Miscavige and his cultish gatherings. And of course to top it all was the salary cap fiasco, but worse than that the threat to beat everyone down with the legal threat.

Mind you, as soon as the rest of the clubs backed down some of my dislike for Sarries dissipated as I compared arrogant boardroom bullies to spineless boardroom jessies and thought they're probably all as bad as each other.

I find Sarries very likeable these days. I find it impossible to bear too much of a salary cap grudge - to me that's as silly as someone saying they can't stand Quins due to bloodgate. I like the Sarries players and their coaches. Never been to their ground and probably won't so can't comment on that, but I'm sure if I did go I wouldn't be nitpicking faults with it.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 12:50
I HATE biscuits.

poorfour (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 14:08
I do my best not to hate anyone; it's just not worth it.

And I used to have a lot of sympathy for Sarries and their fans. If it had been a bit easier to get to Vicarage Road when we started supporting club rugby, my family could easily have ended up as Saracens fans.

I respect their academy and the players they are producing. I admire the tactics they've built.

What I dislike intensely is a combination of four things:
1) The salary cap issue
2) The unwillingness of a lot of Sarries fans to acknowledge that, yeah, regardless of what the lawyers put in the press releases, there probably was something not quite right going on there
3) All of that coupled with the seemingly endless adulation from the commentators, Sky in particular
4) Sanderson. McCall I have no problem with, but Sanderson never seems to have a good word to say about the opposition, especially Quins.

But hey, it's secretly fun to have a pantomime villain to boo, and Sarries shoulder that burden with aplomb. Better them than us. Before them it was Wasps and Lawrence "Fox Declares Henhouse Perfectly Secure" Dallaglio and his "is anybody else cheating" review? Soon enough it will be someone else.

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 15:27
JK, respectful, dignified, not glaoting: "I'm really pleased for the group. It was a rollercoaster of a game and the belief was getting greater as the game wore on.

"We just about deserved it as we stuck at it. We knew if we were playing well we could take it to the wire.

"Saracens have a wonderful defence and that is a heck of a team we have managed to down. Every time you win you have to savour it as they are the European champions and still the litmus test."

McCall: "We are hugely disappointed as we were the masters of our own downfall. We chucked away a victory by not being bright and intelligent enough.

"We put a huge amount of effort in but ultimately it was wasted. Our defence was in charge of their attack for large periods.

"It is always concerning when you lose games you should have won. We gave away some terrible penalties on the halfway line and put ourselves under pressure."

So, Quins didn't win the game; Sarries lost it, or gave it away, whichever way you want to see it. How very lucky for us.

SiBolton (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 15:50
Blimey I though5 it was just a friendly rivalry
Would like to go back to AP as only been twice, our first game there and semi final since then it’s always been the home of football and won’t go there again

Have found most of Sarries supporters a decent bunch, and like every club have some decent supporters and some Bell ends

Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 16:15
Things that have stuck in my craw are those that (at least to me) spoke of an arrogance, especially during the Ventner/Griffiths era:

• "Something Special happening" repeated endlessly
• The "Wolf Pack" defence - giving a name to a defensive system being used by other teams in places like the Super 15 (as was) and intimating they had come up with it
• See also the release of their "Here We Go" song & video without even referring to it being a knock-off of the same song written for the Pittsburg Steelers back in the '90s.
• Announcing the "Saracens Family" as if it is some great innovation, when other clubs (including Quins) have for decades been doing the same thing of partner clubs across the world.
• The Celery Cap. Enough's already been said, but the arrogance of threatening legal action if they were punished was truly a low point.
• Reactions of the coaches on losing. It's never they were beaten by a better side, only that they "gave it away" to their opponents. Sanderson is particularly prone to that. He actively talks down opposition teams during interviews like he did on Sunday, implying we can only play well if Sarries happen to be the opponents. That's insulting and should be below a coach. See also Ventner's "interview" after he was punished for criticising the ref when Sarries lost in European rugby in '10. (Oh, and don't forget that every mention of him *has* to include how he's a Doctor back in SA, as if that has anything to do with Rugby).

Things like that have made it hard to like Sarries as a neutral (when they're playing teams other than Quins).

07 December, 2017 18:31
I thought the wolf pack was an attitude, not a system?

TeddingtonQuin (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 18:33
Quote:
Mr_B
Hate is a strong term, dislike is more realistic.
I dislike Sarries (not their fans) because of he following:-

Breaking the salary cap, threatening to go legal when they were caught which would have potentially killed the salary cap system which was put in place for a good reason. So not in the spirit of the game, left a very nasty taste.

For playing right said Fred at matches (stopped me going to sarries away games).

For playing loud music to block out loud away fans (not in the spirit of the game and very poor)and some of the other things they put in place to either drown out or mask away team fans.

I just think Sarries aren't looking at what is good for rugby just looking out for themselves and sod everyone else, some might agree with that approach but I dont.

This pretty much sums up my attitude to Salarycens too. Don't forget the Fat Lady thing too. Talk about lack of respect for opposition fans.

Hate isn't a word I like to use in a rugby context and there are only a couple of ways that I will. One of them is that a certain Calum Clark is still allowed to play. After the Rob Hawkins incident, he should have been banned for life. The RFU are at fault for letting him off so lightly, Northampton I think showed a lack of leadership in keeping him and now Salarycens display how little they care for other team's players by signing such an unhinged thug.

Another is trying to turn our game into football with the awful way the 'beautiful game' has gone.

Yes, hate is a very strong word and I don't use it for them but I have a very strong dislike for the management of the club.

West Stand, Block FD, Row S
@JT075 #COYQ

TeddingtonQuin (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 18:35
Quote:
blucherquin
Hate is a bit weird. They annoy me for the “wolf pack”, song playing, Fez wearing nonsense. But they’ve got a great team and I like a lot of their players.
I guess I just don’t care enough for the salary cap thing to bother me anymore. If you can’t move on from it you might be a little too into rugby:

I don't think it's about us moving on from it, they are still benefiting from the cheating as they have players taken on during the breaches. Until they admit it and give back the trophies earned as a result, they've not moved on.

West Stand, Block FD, Row S
@JT075 #COYQ

07 December, 2017 18:41
I'm pretty sure they have moved on. Not in the way you would like them to, but they have moved on.

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
08 December, 2017 12:50
I hate the JPF! Splitters!

Brown Bottle (IP Logged)
08 December, 2017 14:04
Quote:
Quinten Poulsen
I thought the wolf pack was an attitude, not a system?

I thought it was a euphemism for offside.

BB

Monte (IP Logged)
08 December, 2017 15:03
To the above I would add
Stand up for Saracens
Arrogance of Alex Sanderson
Since COS went attitude of Mark McCall to Quins
Fans still not get why Ashton does not play for England - ‘Ash Splash’
Copying our Big Game and then pretending it is sell out when friends who have Aviva insurance policies have been given them up to 4 each. Ie arrogance

Fursty (IP Logged)
08 December, 2017 15:16
+1 To Alex Sanderson

raedarius (IP Logged)
08 December, 2017 16:31
Alex Sanderson does seem to have changed of late. With his "grow a pair" and "lesser teams" comments, he's going the way of his tiresome brother. Maybe he's just a victim of BT Sport seeing him as a go-to talking head pitch-side, but he was far more measured previously.

Fanski (IP Logged)
08 December, 2017 16:55
Personally I hate Sarries for being salary cap cheats and constantly whining that the cap is too low

Also their fans are ungracious in defeat

I know a Sarries fan who I have known for many years - I suggested meeting for a beer after the game

he texted to me to he had gone home and did not want a beer because and I quote

@#$%& RUGBY MATCH @#$%& RESULT @#$%& REF

That was bad game?

They just do not have the rugby ethos of win lose or draw congratulate the opposition and have a drink with them

Was the same with this guy last season

When they won 39-0 he was happy enough to have a beer after the game

09 December, 2017 00:20
Not surprised that you and him are long standing mates.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
09 December, 2017 06:57
Oohhh punchy!

TimH (IP Logged)
09 December, 2017 11:04
Personally, I am still furious at the Tony Diprose move... purses lips and shakes fist from north of the river, grrr etc.

Furthermore, When I visit the Stoop, I am enraged by the whistles pumped out on the PA at thundering levels before the crowd burst into a rendition of 'Mighty Quin'... surely this is off-putting to visiting players who may believe it's the ref signalling half-time?!?!

Fezzes? My Fez is stuck on my head, I can't get it off, so apologies about that - it is a problem, especially at work. I am keen, however, to get my hands on some of those multi-coloured clown trousers favoured by some of your mob. Are they on Amazon?

raedarius (IP Logged)
09 December, 2017 12:55
Quote:
TimH
Personally, I am still furious at the Tony Diprose move... purses lips and shakes fist from north of the river, grrr etc.

Shakes fist right back, also from north of the river...

MrOther (IP Logged)
11 December, 2017 06:36
Hate is indeed a strong word, but this ..,,,,?

[www.theguardian.com]

sarricen (IP Logged)
11 December, 2017 10:58
What was wrong in the Guardian article MrOther?

quin_jon (IP Logged)
11 December, 2017 11:58
Quote:
MrOther
Hate is indeed a strong word, but this ..,,,,?
[www.theguardian.com]

I seem to remember a few seasons ago that the home AP fixture against Worcester was postponed due to ice in the stands. i.e "hazardous conditions".

Can't really fault Sarries for having supporter welfare on their minds, especially when we've done the same.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
11 December, 2017 12:54
Gives their players more recovery time too.

quin_jon (IP Logged)
11 December, 2017 13:00
Quote:
Scaramouche
Gives their players more recovery time too.

.. and Clermont's, but then again there's less recovery time for both teams before the next game

DOK (IP Logged)
11 December, 2017 14:00
And the French fans have gone.

Bolly-Quin (IP Logged)
11 December, 2017 14:19
Quote:
DOK
And the French fans have gone.

Cedric et Dorice Bonquers, de Neasden?

gregory p (IP Logged)
11 December, 2017 14:53
Tres droll!

Navyquin (IP Logged)
12 December, 2017 13:00
I dislike Sarries but that is just a local rivalry thing. Always found that their supporters who come to the Stoop have always been good fun and always happy for a chat or quick to praise Quins.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net