rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

2 Tickets for sale - Big Game 10
richmondquin (IP Logged)
13 December, 2017 09:09
2 Tickets for sale - Big Game 10 at HQ .... Can't make it now as I'm going on holiday next week..

The seats are in L27 which is virtually on half way

Tickets in this block are selling for £58 online face value + booking fee and p&p

So I think £60 for pair (£30 each) Is reasonable, pretty much half price.

Collection in Richmond or I can deliver within a reasonable distance but need to go ASAP as I'm heading abroad next week. Cheers!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 24/12/2017 17:41 by DOK.

Re: 2 Tickets for sale - Big Game 10
zoosh (IP Logged)
13 December, 2017 12:48
Should tickets be offered on this site for profit ?

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
13 December, 2017 12:56
Half price innit, or do you think they are free, because as a STH you have actually already paid for it.

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

richmondquin (IP Logged)
13 December, 2017 14:25
I am offering them for half of their face value to save any posters on here paying twice as much on the Quins site or Ticketmaster. I'm a recent University graduate trying to recoup some of the money I paid for my Season Ticket whilst I am unable to attend... if that's against the rules of the forum feel free to delete but I can't imagine its a huge deal

richmondquin (IP Logged)
13 December, 2017 14:29
I can assure you this isn't some lucrative secondary black-market moneymaking scheme

DazzaS (IP Logged)
13 December, 2017 18:34
Hand them back to Quins so YOU do not profit from it and Quins as a club will benefit!

DOK (IP Logged)
14 December, 2017 09:42
but he's paid for them. It's part of the cost of a season ticket. The tickets are not free just because you don't have to pay cash on the nail for them.

richmondquin (IP Logged)
14 December, 2017 12:18
I'm not profiting , If I divided the cost of my season ticket between the home matches for League and in Europe, it comes to around £60 per match

I'm also selling the tickets for half their face value, if I gave them back to the club (who I have already paid my season ticket fee to) they will sell them again at full price to a fellow Quins supporter

blucherquin (IP Logged)
14 December, 2017 13:45
Quote:
DazzaS
Hand them back to Quins so YOU do not profit from it and Quins as a club will benefit!

Bizarre - the club themselves allow me to sell seats to other people - but you would rather we treat Quins as a charity.

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
14 December, 2017 15:22
With the Club ticket resale scheme you get a chunk of money added to your Membership Card with which you can buy BEER and the rest goes into the Harlequins Foundation ( I think)

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

PickledPelican (IP Logged)
14 December, 2017 22:23
Apart from a SMALL admin charge....

QuickerQuin (IP Logged)
15 December, 2017 05:30
Quote:
PickledPelican
Apart from a SMALL admin charge....

Why doesn't someone quote chapter and verse?

DazzaS (IP Logged)
16 December, 2017 07:11
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
DazzaS

Bizarre - the club themselves allow me to sell seats to other people - but you would rather we treat Quins as a charity.

not bizarre at all. you have them back to club for resale and you get half the value back anyway and they other half of money goes to Quins foundation. it's the Quins ticket resale scheme.

I only know of it because I had to hand in my ticket when my other half took me away for.my birthday and found our a few days later I got some money back when they resold it.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 07:27
Quote:
DazzaS
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
DazzaS

not bizarre at all. you have them back to club for resale and you get half the value back anyway and they other half of money goes to Quins foundation. it's the Quins ticket resale scheme.

I only know of it because I had to hand in my ticket when my other half took me away for.my birthday and found our a few days
later I got some money back when they resold it.

You know you’ve just replied to me telling the thing I told you in the previous answer?

Ticket resale is hardly a secret (although apparently you’ve not noticed all the emails from the club or the details in the membership packs). It’s been running for about three years.

What I said was bizarre was your idea that the seller shouldn’t be able to sell something that he’s paid for and owns and should just “hand it back” to the club - as if somehow there’s a moral obligation to let quins make as much money as possible. They’re a private commercial sports business not a children’s hospice.

akb1 (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 14:40
Pretty sure ticket resale through the club isn't available for Big Game tickets.

richmondquin (IP Logged)
20 December, 2017 08:46
lowering asking price to £40 for the pair

blucherquin (IP Logged)
20 December, 2017 14:39
Quote:
richmondquin
lowering asking price to £40 for the pair

Have a feeling game won’t be selling out this year so could be tricky - hope you can shift them

richmondquin (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 17:40
tickets are gone. Cheers

Brown Bottle (IP Logged)
27 December, 2017 14:05
I hope you spend your £40 on wine, women and song, and don't just fritter it away.

BB

blucherquin (IP Logged)
28 December, 2017 08:34
Quote:
Brown Bottle
I hope you spend your £40 on wine, women and song, and don't just fritter it away.

I hope he gives it back to quins.

I’ve returned all my Christmas presents but told the shops to keep the money to make sure they get double the profit.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net