rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Travel to La Rochelle
New Forest Quin (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 22:16
I was planning to take the ferry and drive there, but the train journey is pretty cheap with just the normal change at Gare du Nord and I was wondering how others are going to get there.

Any hotel suggestions would also be appreciated.

Thank you.

Re: Travel to La Rochelle
Jus-Quin-Time (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 09:53
We are travelling:

Eurostar to Gare du Nord Paris Friday morning arriving 0920hrs
TGV Montparnesse Paris to La Rochelle Ville departing 1227hrs and arriving 1510hrs

Return Journey late on Monday morning.

All booked through Eurostar & Loco2.

Total return cost for 2 is £288 (for First Class seats).

JQT

New Forest Quin (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 13:14
Quote:
Jus-Quin-Time
We are travelling:
TGV Montparnesse Paris to La Rochelle Ville departing 1227hrs and arriving 1510hrs

JQT

Thanks JQT, Those were the trains that I was looking at as well, but in the cheap seats!

Lex (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 14:10
We are flying to Bordeaux staying the night and then taking the train to La Rochelle. I canít remember the hotels we are staying in but they are from the Accor group

Lex

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/travesmilies/smilie_rolli_1.gif

Quin Kong (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 15:17
I'm driving.

QUIN KONG

Jus-Quin-Time (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 17:06
Quote:
New Forest Quin
Quote:
Jus-Quin-Time
We are travelling:

JQT

Thanks JQT, Those were the trains that I was looking at as well, but in the cheap seats!

There is an over 60 discount on the TGV. I just redirected the saving into a better seat. Paris to La Rochelle return for two people in 1st class is just £155. Thats £77.50 each! I would struggle to get a 1st class return ticket into London for that price.

The Loco2 website is excellent for booking the trains and it allows you to print the tickets at home.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net