rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site


Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Cookie (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 14:51
?

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 14:55
I don't watch these streams as they're illegal but I saw one posted on another forum -

[www.vipleague.is]

I've heard that the stream doesn't appear until a minute or two before kick off. Apparently there may be the odd pop-up etc.

I definitely won't be watching this one.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
GrubbyQuin (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 15:04
Paddy Power is working fine

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 15:05
Don't you need an account for that?

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
GrubbyQuin (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 15:07
You need to register but you donít need to give any debit card details

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 15:14
Nobody? Can't get in to PP.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Cookie (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 15:16
QP's one has stopped working :-(

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Dinsdale (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 15:18
PP is very flaky but working - just.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 15:18
None of the ones on those sites are working....

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Tigger8 (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 15:18
Its not great quality but here is the PP stream i found

[www.paddypower.com]#

You have to log in

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 15:23
Wow, that's terrible.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
GrubbyQuin (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 15:25
Well PPís working fine for me. Not 4K UHD by any means but not bad.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 15:37
PP doesn't even show the Quins game as available for me.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Bedfordshire Boy (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 15:39
Good stream here now:

[vipboxing.eu]

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
willienelson (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 15:46
Christ, what a pathetic team. Professionals, falling off tackles since the start, letting balls bounce, knowing they need a win. What a bunch of total absolute girls.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
GrubbyQuin (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 15:55
Quote:
Quinten Poulsen
PP doesn't even show the Quins game as available for me.
Go to sports.paddypower.mobi and select Rugby Union and it should be listed there.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 16:32
Quote:
GrubbyQuin
Quote:
Quinten Poulsen
PP doesn't even show the Quins game as available for me.
Go to sports.paddypower.mobi and select Rugby Union and it should be listed there.

Thanks Grubby. Just checked the desktop version and it's showing, albeit awfully!

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 16:36
Aaaaaand after a reboot both the Quins and Saints games have now disappeared from the live list.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Months KYT (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 17:02
Quote:
Quinten Poulsen
I don't watch these streams as they're illegal but I saw one posted on another forum -
[www.vipleague.is]

I've heard that the stream doesn't appear until a minute or two before kick off. Apparently there may be the odd pop-up etc.

I definitely won't be watching this one.

If watching porn on a govt computer is legal , I canít see how this is illegal

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
never sleep (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 17:40
Just for and check out Rugby pass you tight fisted lot. It works. Quality is good on my old Chromebox sitting next to TV. I use zenmate to watch it. Costs a $99 a year. Far far far cheaper than BT, etc. It has ALL games

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
blucherquin (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 20:05
Quote:
Months KYT
Quote:
Quinten Poulsen
I don't watch these streams as they're illegal but I saw one posted on another forum -
[www.vipleague.is]

I've heard that the stream doesn't appear until a minute or two before kick off. Apparently there may be the odd pop-up etc.

I definitely won't be watching this one.

If watching porn on a govt computer is legal , I canít see how this is illegal

Well one is illegal and one isnít.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Scaramouche (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 20:28
Whats the difference between "illegal" and "being against the Law?"



If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Brown Bottle (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 20:42
Quote:
Scaramouche
Whats the difference between "illegal" and "being against the Law?"

None, AFAIK. But there's a difference between illegal and contrary to your organisation's HR/IT policy.
Blucherquin is probably right, depending on which one he's referring to.



BB

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Scamble (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 21:09
I watched on Bet365 which, for a fiver to register, has always been very good

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
MrOther (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 21:25
Quote:
never sleep
Just for and check out Rugby pass you tight fisted lot. It works. Quality is good on my old Chromebox sitting next to TV. I use zenmate to watch it. Costs a $99 a year. Far far far cheaper than BT, etc. It has ALL games

Note to Premiership Rugbyís digital rights compliance team: log IP addresses of Zenmateís Asian VPN servers and remind Rugby Pass of their responsibility to keep their geo-blocking up to date.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
never sleep (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 22:46
There are plenty of other VPNs available :-)

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
ukms (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 23:02
Quote:
never sleep
Just for and check out Rugby pass you tight fisted lot. It works. Quality is good on my old Chromebox sitting next to TV. I use zenmate to watch it. Costs a $99 a year. Far far far cheaper than BT, etc. It has ALL games

Iíve used Rugbypass for a long time ...... great value and you can pretty much watch any game in NH and SH as well as all internationals. Everything can be watched on demand afterwards either in full or highlights. Assuming you have decent speed you can watch in HD.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
blucherquin (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 23:42
Quote:
Brown Bottle
Quote:
Scaramouche
Whats the difference between "illegal" and "being against the Law?"

None, AFAIK. But there's a difference between illegal and contrary to your organisation's HR/IT policy.
Blucherquin is probably right, depending on which one he's referring to.

Quite

Watching porn on government computer = not illegal

Watching a rights-held sports match you havenít paid for isnít illegal either but if you download it or youíre the site hosting it - that is illegal.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
ukms (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 00:35
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
Brown Bottle
Quote:
Scaramouche
Whats the difference between "illegal" and "being against the Law?"

None, AFAIK. But there's a difference between illegal and contrary to your organisation's HR/IT policy.
Blucherquin is probably right, depending on which one he's referring to.


Watching a rights-held sports match you havenít paid for isnít illegal either but if you download it or youíre the site hosting it - that is illegal.

Depends what you do in order to watch it ...... your actions and method of streaming Ďcouldí be illegal

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Months KYT (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 06:35
Report me to the internet police then , although the only criminal act I saw was deception, in that three or four men pretending to be premier coaches

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Scaramouche (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 07:22
Quote:
Scaramouche
Whats the difference between "illegal" and "being against the Law?"


One is a rather unwell bird.



If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
blucherquin (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 07:36
[quote Months KYT]Report me to the internet police then , although the only criminal act I saw was deception, in that three or four men pretending to be premier coaches[/quote

I think it's the actual police, they have computers too.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 11:35
Im sure the police really care about a few middle aged blokes watching an obscure sport transmitted from Asia.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
MrOther (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 11:57
Quote:
RodneyRegis
Im sure the police really care about a few middle aged blokes watching an obscure sport transmitted from Asia.

The licensees who have paid for the right to distribute this material in the country where you live, they care.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 14:03
What, a game not on television? Not much.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Scaramouche (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 14:54
Plenty of mugs paying through the nose already tbh.



If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Months KYT (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 15:01
Quote:
RodneyRegis
Im sure the police really care about a few middle aged blokes watching an obscure sport transmitted from Asia.
Middle aged ? Cheek .. Iím old

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
never sleep (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 16:05
Quote:
MrOther
Quote:
RodneyRegis
Im sure the police really care about a few middle aged blokes watching an obscure sport transmitted from Asia.

The licensees who have paid for the right to distribute this material in the country where you live, they care.
If they really cared, they would show all the matches, (eg as Eurosport does in France). Sadly,I think they only really care about the football which is why our sport subscriptions are so high

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
DOK (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 17:37
Rugbypass.com is a great solution. Transmits HD quality stuff you can just run through straight to your TV. Does all the English, French and PRO14 stuff. All the 6N, tours, etc... Only thing it doesn't cover is sevens. Afterwards you can rewatch full game or highlights.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
MrOther (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 18:29
Quote:
DOK
Rugbypass.com is a great solution. Transmits HD quality stuff you can just run through straight to your TV. Does all the English, French and PRO14 stuff. All the 6N, tours, etc... Only thing it doesn't cover is sevens. Afterwards you can rewatch full game or highlights.

Sevens is to 15s what synchronised swimming is to the 100m freestyle.

I hate sevens!

I was a backrower fast enough to be obliged to take part in (schoolboy) sevens but too slow to be any match for the speed merchants who gleefully ran rings round me. Never hated anything so much, ever.

I hadnít noticed the absence of sevens on Rugbypass. Like I might not notice my backache once itís finally gone.

:-))))

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Scaramouche (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 18:49
MrOther I too don't enjoy sevens.



If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
MrOther (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 18:52
Quote:
Scaramouche
MrOther I too don't enjoy sevens.

Then you are forgiven your puns, my son.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Brown Bottle (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 18:56
Quote:
MrOther
Quote:
Scaramouche
MrOther I too don't enjoy sevens.

Then you are forgiven your puns, my son.

No he bloody isn't! smiling smiley



BB

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Scaramouche (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 19:03
Now I am really Browned off at having to Bottle it up for so long.



If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Brown Bottle (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 19:38
DOK? Help!



BB

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
blucherquin (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 20:37
Quote:
never sleep
Quote:
MrOther
Quote:
RodneyRegis
Im sure the police really care about a few middle aged blokes watching an obscure sport transmitted from Asia.

The licensees who have paid for the right to distribute this material in the country where you live, they care.
If they really cared, they would show all the matches, (eg as Eurosport does in France). Sadly,I think they only really care about the football which is why our sport subscriptions are so high

They are proactive in taking down YouTube and Facebook violations on a daily basis

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
TeddingtonQuin (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 19:46
Quote:
never sleep
Just for and check out Rugby pass you tight fisted lot. It works. Quality is good on my old Chromebox sitting next to TV. I use zenmate to watch it. Costs a $99 a year. Far far far cheaper than BT, etc. It has ALL games

I'll second that. I signed up for RP a couple of months ago and have found it excellent. The only downsides are that the commentary is variable (Munster v Leinster was a very poor Irish bloke) and there is no punditry.

Stream is reliable and good quality, easy to stream it to the TV



West Stand, Block FD, Row S
@JT075 #COYQ



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/12/2017 10:18 by TeddingtonQuin.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
QuickerQuin (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 09:13
Quote:
never sleep
Quote:
MrOther
Quote:
RodneyRegis
Im sure the police really care about a few middle aged blokes watching an obscure sport transmitted from Asia.

The licensees who have paid for the right to distribute this material in the country where you live, they care.
If they really cared, they would show all the matches, (eg as Eurosport does in France). Sadly,I think they only really care about the football which is why our sport subscriptions are so high

If you, and your kind, refused to pay those subscriptions, they would have to do something about it.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
never sleep (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 09:27
I did. I cancelled bt sport and sky sports and i am saving quite a bit earlier month.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
blucherquin (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 09:33
Quote:
QuickerQuin
Quote:
never sleep
Quote:
MrOther
Quote:
RodneyRegis
Im sure the police really care about a few middle aged blokes watching an obscure sport transmitted from Asia.

The licensees who have paid for the right to distribute this material in the country where you live, they care.
If they really cared, they would show all the matches, (eg as Eurosport does in France). Sadly,I think they only really care about the football which is why our sport subscriptions are so high

If you, and your kind, refused to pay those subscriptions, they would have to do something about it.

They do - they sell them to other people.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
GrubbyQuin (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 09:38
ďYou and your kindĒ being who, exactly?

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
QuickerQuin (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 09:51
Quote:
GrubbyQuin
ďYou and your kindĒ being who, exactly?

Exactly, the people who pay silly money for TV subscription services.

I thought that it was obvious, but, hey ho.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
blucherquin (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 11:38
Quote:
QuickerQuin
Quote:
GrubbyQuin
ďYou and your kindĒ being who, exactly?

Exactly, the people who pay silly money for TV subscription services.

I thought that it was obvious, but, hey ho.

You know that soon the only ďtvĒ youíll be able to watch will involve some form of payment - itís almost like you have to pay the BBC every year for the things they make.....

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Scaramouche (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 18:26
Without ads



If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Nutsy2 (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 17:26
I have just tried to sign up to Rugby Pass, but was geo blocked. Tried the other link given here, which just tried to download multiple virus's. Any ideas where to watch the Sale game next week (apart from going up to Salford)?

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
TeddingtonQuin (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 17:48
Quote:
Nutsy2
I have just tried to sign up to Rugby Pass, but was geo blocked. Tried the other link given here, which just tried to download multiple virus's. Any ideas where to watch the Sale game next week (apart from going up to Salford)?

They don't have the rights to stream it here so you have to use a VPN such as Zenmate and pretend to be in Asia



West Stand, Block FD, Row S
@JT075 #COYQ

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Nutsy2 (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 17:53
Thanks. Never tried a vpn but will give it a go.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
miami mike (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 18:28
[quote blucherquin][quote Months KYT]Report me to the internet police then , although the only criminal act I saw was deception, in that three or four men pretending to be premier coaches[/quote

I think it's the actual police, they have computers too.[/quote]

Nope. Not my speciality but as far as I know its a civil law violation so needs the rights holder to take legal action as far as I recall. We've got much better things to be doing ( awaits replies about your latest speed ticket....) There could be a technical criminal fraud offence if , say, you pretend to be watching from a different country to avoid payment. But I doubt the rights holder would bother reporting that to the Police. I know Sky used to be quite active in enforcement especially licenced premises showing live footie on a domestic contract. I think they do more to block feeds rather than chase individuals these days.
Goes without saying that my advice is that everyone should stay legal. Its only a game.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
GrubbyQuin (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 21:06
Well Iím going to stick with Paddy Power. Itís worked for me for all the away games this season without any hassle, it doesnt cost anything and thereís no query over legality. Not much not to like really.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
GrubbyQuin (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 21:06
Deleted duplicated post.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2018 21:08 by GrubbyQuin.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
MrOther (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 22:27
Quote:
GrubbyQuin
Well Iím going to stick with Paddy Power. Itís worked for me for all the away games this season without any hassle, it doesnt cost anything and thereís no query over legality. Not much not to like really.

What do you need to do to access Paddy Power's live streaming? Do you have to place a bet, for example?

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 23:10
Yu just need an active account. I've tried PP streaming a few times and it has always been utter tripe - stop/start nonsense. I noticed on Saturday that my regular stream was better quality than Channel 5 online so I'll stick with it.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Cookie (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 23:44
Not feeling the holier than thou nature of subscribing to RP vs the dodgy streams (which work great). Yes, you're paying a relatively small amount of money, but you're no more entitled to view it than the stream in the eyes of the IP holder.

Thing is, if I didn't find a stream I simply wouldn't watch the game, so nobody's missing out on my money.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
GrubbyQuin (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 11:27
Quote:
MrOther
Quote:
GrubbyQuin
Well Iím going to stick with Paddy Power. Itís worked for me for all the away games this season without any hassle, it doesnt cost anything and thereís no query over legality. Not much not to like really.

What do you need to do to access Paddy Power's live streaming? Do you have to place a bet, for example?

As QP said, you need to open an account but that's just a few personal details and confirmation of age and takes a few minutes. Crucially, you don't need to deposit any money or even enter credit/debit card details.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
MrOther (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 11:44
Quote:
GrubbyQuin
Quote:
MrOther
Quote:
GrubbyQuin
Well Iím going to stick with Paddy Power. Itís worked for me for all the away games this season without any hassle, it doesnt cost anything and thereís no query over legality. Not much not to like really.

What do you need to do to access Paddy Power's live streaming? Do you have to place a bet, for example?

As QP said, you need to open an account but that's just a few personal details and confirmation of age and takes a few minutes. Crucially, you don't need to deposit any money or even enter credit/debit card details.

Thanks Grubby & Quinten.

I'm going to give PaddyPower a try when/if RugbyPass stops working for me.

In my experience using RugbyPass is a cat and mouse game where the geo-blocking can catch up with your chosen VPN at any moment.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
DOK (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 12:00
Can't say I've ever encountered rugbypass refusing a VPN. Maybe because I pay for mine, ibVPN. The trick is to use it just when logging in then drop the VPN once you're watching the rugby to speed up response.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
MrOther (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 13:29
Quote:
DOK
Can't say I've ever encountered rugbypass refusing a VPN. Maybe because I pay for mine, ibVPN. The trick is to use it just when logging in then drop the VPN once you're watching the rugby to speed up response.

I pay for my VPN too.

Never tried dropping the VPN once I'm logged in, but I don't have any speed problems. I'm surprised there's advantage to dropping the VPN. A couple of hops fewer of course, but isn't the content being delivered from Asian servers anyway? Would be pretty "odd" if RugbyPass had UK servers to address their ostensibly Asian market.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Scaramouche (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 15:33
I've got 55mbps is that enough?



If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Cookie (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 15:48
Quote:
Scaramouche
I've got 55mbps is that enough?

More than enough. You'd probably be ok on 10mbps.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Scaramouche (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 16:16
fanx ill give it a go



If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
03 January, 2018 07:17
Quote:
Scaramouche
fanx ill give it a go

I looked into RugbyPass a while ago but assumed I could not sign up as my credit card is registered in the UK. Are people saying that this isn't a problem? I'm happy to use a VPN, and don't mind paying for one. Can anyone recommend one that they use?

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
DOK (IP Logged)
03 January, 2018 07:49
I had no problem with a UK credit card. You could be in Singapore with a UK credit card!

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
03 January, 2018 09:42
Quote:
DOK
I had no problem with a UK credit card. You could be in Singapore with a UK credit card!

I wish I was!!!

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Fearless Fred (IP Logged)
03 January, 2018 10:29
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Quote:
Scaramouche
fanx ill give it a go

I looked into RugbyPass a while ago but assumed I could not sign up as my credit card is registered in the UK. Are people saying that this isn't a problem? I'm happy to use a VPN, and don't mind paying for one. Can anyone recommend one that they use?

I use BTGuard as a VPN. It may not have as many options of location to Proxy through, but I've never had an issue using it, and one of the connection options is Singapore.

 
Re: Anyone Found A Good Stream?
Scaramouche (IP Logged)
03 January, 2018 13:50
On PaddyPower, do the Live feeds only show up on the actual day?



If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net
 
 

Who is online?

Total users online:  

Most users online:  

Users on this site:  

Where are they?