rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Is Sincks playing himself out of 6N squad ?
Months KYT (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 09:12
Judging by his performances of late and his general discipline around the park, and the constant smiling and smirking when penalised ,it appears to me he doesnít care ..
Iím sure Eddie Jones has seen this too .. might do the lad more good than harm if dropped from squad for a while .. it definitely helped Marler and Care when in similar situation

Re: Is Sincks playing himself out of 6N squad ?
HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 09:22
I dont think he does not care (are you saying by smiling and smirking he does it on purpose?)

I think it is more a case that he is not keeping control of himself and doing thinghs without thinking through the consequences/letting the red mist get the better of him. I do agree that I can see Williams taking the bench spot behind Cole as it stands

MrOther (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 09:29
Quote:
Months KYT
Judging by his performances of late and his general discipline around the park, and the constant smiling and smirking when penalised ,it appears to me he doesnít care ..
Iím sure Eddie Jones has seen this too .. might do the lad more good than harm if dropped from squad for a while .. it definitely helped Marler and Care when in similar situation

Probably.

And this is how the mismanagement of Quins affects England. Misfiring or suspended. Itís as much the managementís fault as it is the Sinkís.

I know I sound like a stuck record but, when all you really care about (in sport) is Quins and England, itís hard at the moment to think beyond what a total mess it all is.

24 December, 2017 10:58
He is young, he is ambitious, he is playing in a dreadfully poor team playing terrible rugby, he is getting frustrated........and in answer to your question....yes he is!

RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 11:18
I should think Eddie will back himself to drag Kyle out of his current malaise given enough time away from the quins coaches. He wouldn't pick him without ample time to sort him out though (see 3rd AI)

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 14:39
By the same margin you'd assume that EJ picked KS originally because of the Quins coaches, no?

Rodders you p-lonker!

Adi Nako (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 15:20
Hopefully, but I think he'll be a mainstay on the bench.

SiBolton (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 15:41
Well discipline record really harmed Hartley chances!

T-Bone (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 16:49
What is in his favour is that he's a far better player than Williams

Months KYT (IP Logged)
25 December, 2017 07:50
Quote:
SiBolton
(
Yes he was brilliant on lions tour to nz

Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
25 December, 2017 09:30
Sink seems to play brilliantly then ease off. Then he does something rash, and gets penalised. He plays on the edge, so penalties are an occupational hazard. If he could maintain the pace and intensity of his best, I doubt Cole would win another cap.

SiBolton (IP Logged)
25 December, 2017 11:32
Quote:
Months KYT
Quote:
SiBolton
(
Yes he was brilliant on lions tour to nz

Wow, I had no idea the Lions are playing in the 6 nations

Cookie (IP Logged)
25 December, 2017 16:00
Quote:
Quinky Kin
Sink seems to play brilliantly then ease off. Then he does something rash, and gets penalised. He plays on the edge, so penalties are an occupational hazard. If he could maintain the pace and intensity of his best, I doubt Cole would win another cap.

Didn't see Cole destroy Mako yesterday, then? Forced MV into giving away 6 penalties and then to be substituted. He's good for now.

HonkyTonk (IP Logged)
25 December, 2017 16:17
Not sure Mako is that great in the scrum anyway, although I will say that Cole is still a long way off being binned. I think he (like Marler) get a bit of a rough ride.

blucherquin (IP Logged)
25 December, 2017 17:20
Sink is definitely back in ďbeing a k***Ē territory. He needs to grow up fast.

26 December, 2017 15:44
I'd suggest that he's horribly unfit.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net