rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

O/T Enjoy a better Quins
Mayor West (IP Logged)
28 December, 2017 10:55
I think Ive found the perfect solution for all you frustrated Quins fans out there. One where we always win, are top of the table and you have complete control. My daughter has bought a Rugby18 game for her gamebox. Only downside is we still have Ruaridh Jackson (but you don't have to use him) and I don't know how to play it.

Re: O/T Enjoy a better Quins
Scaramouche (IP Logged)
28 December, 2017 11:17
Rose tinted gamingsmiling smiley

Rodders you p-lonker!

DazzaS (IP Logged)
28 December, 2017 12:07
I wish rugby had a successful series of games such as FIFA. it's a great untapped market and but been bettered (IMO) since Jonah Lomu Rugby 1995!

blucherquin (IP Logged)
28 December, 2017 19:51
Quote:
DazzaS
I wish rugby had a successful series of games such as FIFA. it's a great untapped market and but been bettered (IMO) since Jonah Lomu Rugby 1995!

Just doesnít lend itself to great gameplay. Even the good ones were button hammering nonsense.

Grunge Quin (IP Logged)
28 December, 2017 20:56
The original pro rugby manager wasn't awful. Still remember Andy Dunne doing the business for me.

Sadly most recent versions of it, and other rugby games have been pretty poor.

TW Quin (IP Logged)
28 December, 2017 22:33
Cricket seems to do it ok - just seen Ashes 18 on Ps4 so why do developers struggle so much with rugby games so wooden?

blucherquin (IP Logged)
28 December, 2017 22:48
Quote:
TW Quin
Cricket seems to do it ok - just seen Ashes 18 on Ps4 so why do developers struggle so much with rugby games so wooden?

Set piece impossible to make interesting, breakdown too chaotic to recreate, how do you run lines when youíre controlling one player at a time.

NFL works because itís chess with people, cricket because in computer form itís bacially baseball - batsman v bowler, rest of characters simply react to where ball goes, football easy to move from one player to another - rugby without the chaos becomes stop start and really dull to control.

Uncle Arthur (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 09:13
The Stoop would be s better place if we had the toilet bucket back ;@)

Scaramouche (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 13:57
Everywhere else would pail by comparison!

Rodders you p-lonker!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net