rugbyunion
Latest News:

Quinssa WebsiteQuins News from News NowQuins Official Site

Dave Ellis take a bow
jamesc (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 14:37
Radio 5 live this morning at 10:40 had a piece on unassuming heroes and people who had done a bit extra for their fellow man.
Dave Ellis found and recommissioned a Harley bear teddy for a child who had just lost his dad. Mr Ellis went more than the extra mile .
Some of the posters who write on this board need to listen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 29/12/2017 17:40 by DOK.

Re: Dave Ellis take a bow
Quinning (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 14:43
I’m not sure a lot of the criticism is about him the person so much as his direction and what’s hes doing to the club. You can be a stand up gentlemen but that doesn’t necessarily make all your business decisions correct?

blucherquin (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 17:36
Well actually a lot of the criticism is that he knows nothing about rugby or its values and doesn’t care about the fans.

In fact my favourite recent horse manure post was the one where apparently it should be obvious that he’s only been brought from social housing because he will maximise the amount of houses built over the Stoop.

QuinAlan (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 17:57
Any chance he can recommission a Harley & Charley bear for the Stoop..??

talkshowhost86 (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 18:16
Good on him. Nice to see.

Not sure why that means anyone on here ‘needs to listen’ as it has very little to do with what’s going on at the club.

Still...nice to read something positive about someone at the club at the moment.

Cookie (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 08:55
You really need to stop using apostrophes, TSH.

Or should I say ’s.

Fanski (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 12:52
I am sure he is a lovely guy

He should not be CEO of quins however

02 January, 2018 13:32
Good for him.....but blimey. not exactly giving a kidney is it?? smiling smiley

D-Quins (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 20:39
No he is not giving a Kidney, but he does not have to do it and I am sure was busy with the BG10 prep. He however found the time to get something for another human being who has been having a bad time, in this season of good will good on him!

If more people out there did this, then the world would be all the better for it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net